What single type pokemon team should I use?

Ok, so this past year I have played through every generation of pokemon. One game from each gen, so Red, Gold, Ruby, Diamond, White, Black 2, & Y.

So i've finished all of the generations and have a few months before Sun & Moon and decided to do a play through with a single type, to try and make it harder, and because im a geek and itll make me feel like a gym leader lol.

So feel free to give me your choice of type you think i should use and pokemon for that team, and feel free to change up the lists i put below.

My two teams are Water and Fighting

Water Team
Swampert
Kingdra
Gyarados
Ludicolo
Sharpedo
Milotic

Fighting Team
Machamp
Poliwrath
Toxicroak
Gallade
Pangoro
Lucario

Somethings to note; This play through is going to be in ORAS, I'm trying to stay away from anyone i used in one of the latest play throughs, I'm not against not using my starter, duel types are aloud, and obviously ill need to sub out for a HM whore to get through certain parts of the game.

So I'm down to use any type. Give me some good teams for me to choose from!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0