Who else is excited to see Hulk and Thor fight on the big screen?

So this was actually confirmed at SDCC... Thor: Ragnarok (the next Thor movie) is going to have elements from Planet Hulk.

They also revealed the armor that Hulk will be wearing (yes he's fighting with weapons). This is how it looksWho else is excited to see Hulk and Thor fight on the big screen?

• Yes
  • No
  • Meh
  • I don't care

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Bring on Planet Hulk and Ragnorak!

I also really like Taika Waititi, so I can't wait to see his work on the next Thor movie.

What Guys Said 23

• I am more excited about Jeff Goldblum as the Grand Master 😂

media.giphy.com/media/3oD3YQjT2cSZTsy6Va/giphy.gif

• I'll put it this way, I'm not holding my breath. Call me cynical but they're only going to go so far with this marvel franchise before the magic wears off and it will fall on its face at the end. then they'll desperately claw for as much money as they can with shitty sequel after shitty sequel until they've bled it dry, mercilessly beating a horse that is, if not already dead, has stage 4 cancer and needs to be shot.

• Isn't that true for every franchise? Unless they ended it when they needed to.

• Well that's the thing. Most movie series go downhill because they run out of ideas at some point. But Marvel has more than 50 years of comics to take ideas from. They could just pick the best. Granted they don't have the rights to many of their characters and some of their best villains, I still think they'll go on for a while.

• I can agree with the sentiment, look at die hard for example. But what's keep marvel fresh is they're becoming different genre movies. If they keep that up per character it won't go stale quite as quick. Though part of me is wishing infinity war 2 would be the end of this particular series.

• I can't wait for Hulk to beat him up :D
    static.comicvine.com/.../...art-by-mark-bagley.jpg

• Do you actually know what happened in this comic? Hulk would get his ass kicked :P

• That's true, but Thor is better at long range attacks :P I guess we'll see when the movie comes out

• No, I'm not. I don't give a crap about superheroes, I'm only excited to see serial killers slay. Like Jason Voorhees, Freddy Krueger, Pinhead, Leatherface, Michael Myers, Ghostface, now these are my heroes.

• I don't watch the big screen anymore. Haven't since Beavis and Butthead Do America after I realized I can buy the movie for the cost of seeing it once and after they started barring people from bringing their own candy so you can buy their high-priced version. These days I just for for it to show up in torrents or Netflix 4-6 months later if I really wanna see it. Ah, patience.

• WTF? are your serious? DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN !!! THATS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Why is the hulk wearing armor. Why is he fighting Thor. When is this movie coming out? Lol
    I haven't even seen the last thor movie but civil war was entertaining, curious about what the new spiderman will be like.

• Umm it's similar to Planet Hulk. It's this arc where he gets taken in as a slave by aliens on another planet and forced to fight gladiator battles. I think it's in late 2017

• Will have to check it out 👌🏼

• Half a shoulderplate and a helmet ahaha. Dat armour.

• Its going to be pretty cool

• Deadpool smash too... 😢

• Sweet :D

• I'm fed up of all of these superhero films.

Give me another film The Revenant.

• meh. i just hope thor whoops that green idiots ass. or at least gives a good spanking

• He try and eat my goat
    He just another ninja turtle

• Whatttt?
    World war hulk is how the mcu should end lol

• Yeah

• I'm more excited about sausage party

• Ugh movies , not a fan of hulk!

• Me, BIG TIME!!! it's going to be amazing

• not me. thor movies suck so much. can't believe there is gonna be a 3rd one lol

• This is the actually biggest movie of phase 3 lol... Well besides Infinity War

• They fought in avengers so it's not really new

• Thor was holding back though. He didn't wanna hurt anyone on the helicarrier

• And we just had civil war with everyone else fighting each other, I'm excited for the movie, but the aspect of them fighting each other doesn't do anything one way or the other. Good fight scene will get 👍👍 though.

• Noo.. Thor and hulk is the worst among marvel

What Girls Said 7