What is your evacuation plan if either top candidate becomes president?

Hitlery or Donald Dump? :D

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• As a Canadian I can tell you that if Clinton is elected, and you are a Trump supporter, you are not welcomed here so don't even try it. However if you are a Clinton supporter and Trump is in, doors open, literally we don't lock our doors :-P more americans have googled how to immigrate to Canada than ever before because of Trump lol

What Girls Said 6

• pft things go bad latter im moving to Canada or a island with no people and form my own government

• Lol funny me too.

• yes but im taking 4 of every farm animal with me and my dog and plants and shit lol first year will be hard but after that as long as nothing bad happens i will rule the world

• Lol better get a semi truck for all that stuff lol.

• Don't got one. I'm a sitting duck.

• i'm getting a gun, and i will be prepared to blow people's heads off.

• Trump won't be bad

• *Trump becomes president* lmao bye bitches, Canada here I come!
    (Nah, I'm just kidding, I'm too broke to leave America)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• Looks like lots of young responders are following the script.

• I'm so tired of people asking the same question over and over again.

• The way the U. S. government is designed, with checks and balances, the president doesn't actually hold a great deal of power. This means that regardless of who ultimately becomes president the U. S. will not falter.

• As a side note: because of this even if Bernie Sanders had won both the Democratic nomination and the presidential election his revolution would not have occurred. While certainly he would of held a marginally considerable influence he would still lack the even more considerable influence needed to see his grandiose policies become a reality.

• If it's Hillary, I'll suffer and complain for 4 years. If it's Trump, I'll jump for joy and enjoy the next 4 years.

• goin 2 mexicoooo woooo

• lol nice one.

• I'm taking the Pope's escape pod.

• I want Trump to win and knock all of the liberals out

• i think il stay in Europe and see from here what happens over there.

• Canada, here I come