Do boys really think that girls shouldn't play video games?

Okay, I know I'm a guy but, do other guys really think this? When I was little I visited my neighbourhoods (excuse for bad english) and two kids were playing Top Gear 2 then my sister asked to play and they said to get off and play with her dolls. Do some of you really think this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think most dudes think that and only idiots do.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, They can play them too sure, or rather, that would be awesome.

But when they try to ruin games with a lot of fanservice for men, that's where I draw the line and don't want them anywhere near those games.

What Girls Said 2

• No, my bros used to ask me to join the game sometimes

• Also interested to know the answer.

What Guys Said 4

• No girls can do whatever they want. I'm personally not attracted to girls who play video games, a lot of guys are though.. Maybe it's because I'm not a huge gamer myself, but I'm not going to tell a girl she can't, that's none of my business.

• Nope, and if they do think it, they haven't looked at gaming statistics in the past few years. Female gamers are in the high-40s percentile of total gamers.

• Nope. I have no problem with girls playing.

• They can try and play but they suck at it.