Who was your first fictional crush?

Okay it's confession time!
My sister gave me this idea when she replied to this meme I posted on facebook that basically asked, "If I lost my memory how are you gonna make me remember you?". She said she would ship me with characters from the anime Yu Yu Hakusho which is a really awesome anime by the I totally recommend it.
Who was your first fictional crush?

See the reasoning behind this is because my first fiction crush was from this anime and my sister's roommate (and eventually EVERYONE else) would make fun of me by shipping me with the least attractive character Kuwabara. When my real crush was on Kurama:

Now it's kind of embarrassing I know he's kind of girly looking but I was like 12 and he could turn into a fox demon which was like super cool to me since I love animals. He's super smart, kind, and yet ruthless when he needs to be plus he loves his mother. Who wouldn't like that in a guy? Er, never mind don't answer that...
Ahem, as I was sayin' now that my confession is out of the way.
Who was your first fictional crush and why did you like him or her?

.

Most Helpful Guy

• My first fictional crush was probably Hermione Granger. Why? Because she was smart, intelligent, hard-working, driven, determined, kind, caring, understanding, sensitive and loyal- my idea of the perfect girlfriend. And she was nice enough to look at from her description in the first three books, but from Book 4 onwards, she looked flawlessly gorgeous.

And any 'flaws' she had were just endearing in my eyes- I was a bookworm, I was always the one who'd put up my hand in class whenever I knew the answer to anything, and I'd even quote random facts which I found interesting to pass the time or make conversation just like she did at times, so I saw her as a perfect match.

• Hermione is awesome I've lost track of how many times she's saved Harry and Ron.

Most Helpful Girl

• Zuko from Avatar the Last Airbender LOL
    I didn't really like him until the later seasons when he grew all his hair out and got rid of his ponytail. And I liked him cause you could tell there was good in him even before he decided to help Aang learn to firebend.

What Guys Said 9

• Hard to know exactly when I first started being aroused by toons, but I'd say probably the first one to really get my attention was:
    statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/.../...e-7.42.jpg

Margo, from Hana-Barbera's "The Greatest Adventure: Stories from the Bible."

Of course, nearly everyone in my neighborhood thought Jasmine from Aladdin was hot. And Pocahontas. And Esmeralda.

I also found Don Bluth's Anastasia quite attractive. Then there was Ivy from "Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?" (Carmen herself wasn't half-bad-looking either!)

I always saw Jubilee as that weird friend I wished were real, but not really as a crush. Of course, Thuy Trang as Trini on Power Rangers also caught my eye.

When "The Swan Princess" came out, many of the boys in my neighborhood thought Odette was hot. But I was more attracted to whatever character Miwa Yoshida was portraying in the Dreams Come True band's "Eternity" music video included on the VHS for "Swan Princess."

That's one smoking hot Japanese musician! Even 22 years later! (Which makes it weird, as she is theoretically old enough to be my mom!)

I also found Patricia Ja Lee as Cassie on Power Rangers in Space to be ridiculously hot. After 1999, I mostly grew out of the fictional crush stuff. Though, I did find Audrey from "Atlantis" hot - even if everyone else cared more about whoever that queen lady was.

By 2005, I was done waiting for others' digital dolls to come my way for me to drool over, and started creating my own. However, guys with fantasies beware: these girls... are a bit damaged! (Though, pretty tame compared to a lot of the more recent Harley Quinn nonsense.)

• That's quite the list. I use to carry around a binder of all my favorite anime guys in Middle School. lol

• Binders full of men, in other words? Good thing your last name isn't Romney, or that would be constantly spun to make you sound bad. ;-)

• Nah just one. That comment was totally out of left field so I think I'm done here bye.

• Gosh... I think it was Wonder Woman, as played by Lynda Carter. I'm fairly certain 4 year old me was glued to that television. I knew I wanted to do something to her. But I hadn't the faintest idea what it was.

celebs.tla.su/.../...r_wonder_cleavage_wbxiNRy.jpg

• don't know if i truly had a crush but i was certainly a fan of lara croft.

• Nina Williams teken

• zoey brooks!

• Dude I remember that show. It was on cartoon network.

Definitely Hermione

• Hinata Hyuga

What Girls Said 10