Pokemon GO crashing?

I've pretty much just downloaded Pokemon GO for my little brother, and I've entered in my login stuff, but every time I open the app, it tells me to 'be aware of my surroundings' etc, and then shows me the terms and conditions, to which I can either agree or disagree. Straight after this, the app crashes, and takes me back to my home screen. Any ideas as to what's going on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd restart your phone and see what that does.

• trying that now :)

• probably try later on then?

• Yeah I would. It seems weird it won't let you accept the terms and conditions but when the servers aren't working it can screw a lot of stuff up. I dont know what Country you're in but they typically have issues when it's released to a new country.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there's too many people on the servers at the same time. Pokemon GO didn't expect it to be such a success

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like they updated the game to make it actually fun.

• ... guessing you're not a fan?

• The idea doesn't enthrall me I must admit. I'm more fun that pokemon go lol

• I know what you mean haha

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe the servers are down in your area. It does that a lot because so many people are on it that it can crash sometimes.

• I don't think I was even on the servers yet though?

• Hmm maybe try closing the app and turning the phone off and try again later

• just did that...