What's a movie that everyone loves but you hate?

Most Helpful Guy

• The newest Star Wars. It was just plain aweful and disappointing. Bad cast, bad story-writing, dumbed down and infantalised, actors acting subpar (the Ford acting for example looked like any amateur could have done it better) and so much more wrong with this movie.

• I saw it too and while I liked it it still didn't come close to the originals. And I hated that Han died.

• Same I thought it was Star Wars IV all over again but much worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hunger Games.

I was in boot camp and those stupid tramps only wanted to see that movie. Pissed me off and it was so fucking boring.

What Guys Said 22

• Harry Potter 3-8
    Frozen (yeah, it's for girls and kids, but I can respect a good Disney movie)
    Thor
    Avengers

• lethal weapon movies. can't stand them

• I dunno. Inception? That was pretty stupid. Avengers? Pretty average, half the cast is identical (Making every character the witty one isn't witty)

• ...*looks around cautiously*... Gladiator.

• Well the one that won a lot of awards was Fargo,, was one the the dumbest/boring movies ever.

• Mad Max: Fury Road

I don't know if I'd say I'd "hate" it, but to me it was mind-numbing action without characters I really cared much about. I might have gotten too hyped up over it.

I was hoping for something more like Road Warrior.

• Titanic

• I hate most movies that win the Oscars.

• I think that most of them, if not all of them are overrated, and I mean really overrated as fuck.

• frozen... i prefer the other version

• Alien

• I thought this was more of a cult film that had a special following. Did you know that in the original script had a really really dark ending that potentially could have completely prevented all the unnecessary sequels?

"Apparently Scott discussed killing off Ripley in the final moments of the movie, with the xenomorph creature finally catching the heroine and biting off her head. As if that wasn’t shocking enough, the alien would then record one last entry into Ripley’s log by mimicking her voice before the film would fade to black with a sense of haunting ambiguity. The producers considered this conclusion much too dark, however, and would only finance a new ending if the creature ultimately died."

Source: www.blastr.com/.../little-known-sci-fi-fact-ripley-was-supposed-die-end-alien

• I dont remember such a movie but i usually dont watch movies that many people recommend

• ughhhhhhhhhhhh most movies that won oscars.

• Batman - any of em

• Hunger Games

• Forest fucking Gump.

• The new Ghost Busters...
    Oh wait... most people hate that :v

• lights out... see the those damned trailers sooo many times i've seen the whole movie over 60 friggin times!

• 007 movies and star wars

• I never really got into Bond movies, but I did enjoy Mission Impossible though.

• @JudgmentDay moneymaking trends recycled over and over again

• @Alex88F

pretty much, it gets really tiresome. Sometimes downright insulting to the original fans and fanbase and communities all just because somebody that worked at hollywood wanted to squeeze some more money out of it and try to bring it into the modern generation of movies with updated special effects and the whole hi-def technologies like IMAX 3D or surround sound, etc. When it's time for something to go they really should just stop and let it go. I'm glad when films that are meant to be trilogies were kept at trilogies and they don't bother to make additional unnecessary sequels or reboots that don't really add anything at all to make their franchise more interesting or better. But for films like 007 or even slasher horror movies almost always have about 5 to 8 sequels and additional reboots, which is why I rather watch movies that aren't made for the sake of making as many sequels as possible.

• Army of Darkness. One of the worst movies I've ever seen. So much cheese.

• I believe that was the whole point, it was intentionally done cheezy. It was meant to be a slapstick horror kind of movie. Did you ever see the prequels before it though? The Evil Dead and Evil Dead II? I actually enjoyed it for the laughs. Well, each to their own. I don't think too many people actually "love" this film but I think it is a "cult film", and many thought it was underrated, but again, I just thought it was meant to be cheezy so it would be funny and even over the top.

• Napoleon dynamite, worst movie ever made!

• mad max fury road fucken gay af

• The original Mad Max movies are still better IMHO, once things are rebooted and changed, it's just not the same any more. Look at the new Ghostbusters for example.

• Planet of the Apes.

I cannot stand those movies, they are stupid.

What Girls Said 11

• Back To The Future
    Star Wars
    Star Trek

• Hmmm, I haven't thought of movies in a while.
    Frozen
    The Hunger Games, mockingjay part 1.
    The Notebook, any stupid Nicholas Sparks movie

• Avatar. Fucking James Cameron. I hate him so much. He's the preachy environmentalist that even other preachy environmentalists hate.

• I think the reason Avatar actually even happened was because of what Fox did to screw him over when he was working on Alien 5, but Fox said Noooooooooo, they rather make Alien vs. Predator in a movie and so Cameron said alright fuck it then and he create his own kind of an outer space alien movie instead and never bothered to return to the Alien franchise again.

• @JudgmentDay no. I hate him. He's a fucking twat.

• After Titanic I stopped giving a fuck. Technically he doesn't really have originality. Ieventaully realized that he had ripped off ideas from Starship Troopers which had the original concept of a human military force in space going up against a hostile extraterrestrial species that are big bugs, when he made the sequel for Alien. In other words Aliens is really just a Cameron-ized Starship Troopers.

Also I heard he had stoled and plagiarized ideas and concepts to create The Terminator movies, he was accused by Harlan Ellison if you've never heard about it before. Dude's got like 8 or 9 plagiarism lawsuits for Avatar when I read about it here:

io9.gizmodo.com/a-history-of-plagiarism-claims-against-james-cameron-690974718

• Fight club. It's the Lord of the movies, but not everyone find it cool, since they don't understand it.

• The Last Airbender

• Harry Potter

• All the X-Men ones.

• well i dont know about a movie but an show THE BIG BANG THEORY i hate it

• Titanic, The Notebook, Hunger Games, Mean Girls (so overrated now)

• Mean girls <3 <3 Classic movie that people "hate" but it's their guilty pleasure :P

• Pirates of the Caribbean!

• Dear John