There was a tv show in the 90's called "Sliders," where a group of people developed a way to "slide" or travel into different versions of our planet, but couldn't figure out how to get the coordinates to make it back to the earth they knew as Earth Prime. As a result they slid from earth to earth searching for home often getting stuck on certain planets. Which one of these worlds (actual episodes) would you want to slide into?
- A world where the US Constitution has been outlawed7% (1)21% (4)15% (5)Vote
- A world where California is part of the independent republic of Texas, and securities law allows gunfighting14% (2)21% (4)18% (6)Vote
- A world where men get pregnant.43% (6)0% (0)18% (6)Vote
- A world inhabited by dinosaurs7% (1)16% (3)12% (4)Vote
- A world where a bacterium turns people into zombies0% (0)11% (2)6% (2)Vote
- A world where the young dominate society and middle-aged people are prohibited from working/subject to curfews.7% (1)11% (2)9% (3)Vote
- A world where the human population has been replaced with androids22% (3)20% (4)22% (7)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I LOVE that series!! That was one of the best!! none of those worlds though.
Another, similar one is the remake of The Outer Limits. Much better than the original, I think!1
Most Helpful Girl
Haha I love Sliders!1