What's your favorite movie of 2016 so far?

Most Helpful Girl

• 10 Cloverfield Lane

• John Goodman stole the show in that one! If the ending was a little different, it might be mine too

• Yeah the ending did suck, that's my only complaint but the rest of the movie made up for it, in my opinion.
      My dad hates the ending, ruined the entire thing for him haha. He was so confused as to why JJ Abrams resorted to that.
      But it seemed like it left off as a cliffhanger so it may make sense for the future haha I don't know

• The very end fit for me, but what happened leading up to it. The alien stuff felt forced.

Most Helpful Guy

• At first I thought zootopia. Now I've seen deadpool. Now it's deadpool.

What Girls Said 4

• Civil War

• I just saw nerve and it was AWESOME.

• Zootopia.
    10 Cloverfield Lane.

• John Goodman stole 10 cloverfield lane! If the ending had been a little different it might be mine too. Zootopia was great as well

• What is your favorite?

• I'm counting the revanant as this year since it didn't go wide until January. It's tied in with the typical guy answers with Deadpool and civil war lol

• The Legend of Tarzan

What Guys Said 1

• Captain America Civil War, hands down. Love the character, loved the film, it was different than the comic in a big way, but it fit the cinematic universe, and it was good fun action. Not much of a big movie goer, except for comic adaptions and a few others. Previous winners include Star Wars VII, American Sniper, Les Mis

• Civil war was incredible, and tied for number one for me. American sniper was great, check out lone survivor if you haven't, it's fantastic