If Fight Club was a real thing would you join it?

"The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. Third rule of Fight Club: Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight."

• Yeh I'm alphaIf Fight Club was a real thing would you join it?
  • No thanks jeffIf Fight Club was a real thing would you join it?
  • Results/females
Since women have to do everything men do, you guys can fight too

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 23

• So you mean like form a club, have a split personality, poor Lye on my hand, and commit acts of domestic terror?
    No thanks I prefer to not burn my hand with acid, get even more mental problems, and stay off the FBI's most wanted terrorists

• I mean, in high school I had something similar to this. In my large loose circle of friends every couple of weeks there'd be a fight that would get set up and it would happen at different peoples houses. And it would be a real fight that means on your feet on the ground wherever. I had my nose completely destroyed one time in one.

I don't do crap like that anymore because I like the way my face currently is and don't want anymore plastic surgery via fists. But I do still like to fight in a sense so I do Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu which is a very nice alternative. But no I wouldn't join one.

• no interest in beating up people or being beaten up

• I've fought in underground matches before, and still train regularly. Sure I'm down.

• yup i would love to, that way i can make some money too

• Well I've already had a bud of mine ask me to join a cage fighting tournament, basically fighting for money ( pretty much the same as this just more brutal) lol and I fight/sparr like evry week almost, bare knuckle, no protection or course. So why not, sounds like fun what's a little blood, guts and glory between guys right?

Even if I get my ass totally kicked it'd be a interesting experiance and an exuse to train harder, get better and adapt to different fighting styles.

• Define "blood." How bad are the injuries?

• I don't know. I'd have to see it.

The guy in that second pic I showed you knew MMA. He was crazy, bipolar.

• @ShyGuyLikesWomen well if he's a trained fighter then I don't know if I could beat him in hand to hand, maybe to many unknowns to say.

• No, not a chance.
    I train at a karate dojo six days per week, but that is for fitness and self defence.
    I know more ways to kill someone the first time that I hit them than most in this place could imagine.
    If someone feels a need to fight to prove that they are a man, they need psychiatric help.

• I would probably want to join. Not sure if I actually would.
    I mean, I don't even know if most men get into an actual fight in their life, so it'd be a good experience.

• Lmao I laughed at B but no I picked A 😎

• Who is jeff, and why is he mentioned in the voting? Next, perhaps depends on how extreme it got. I remember that one scene in fight club where the main character almost killed that one guy.

• Why fight for free when you can get paid to fight?

• Opportunity to be inside my favorite movie. Yes please.

• No point of fighting

• Definitely join mirin this brah

• HIS NAME IS ROBERT PAULSON yeah i would maybe join yes.

• Acts of terrorism? No.

Fighting a bunch of guys? Maybe. But you couldn't do that forever or you'd die.

• Dentists are expensive

• I'd definitely join.

• Sure I would :D and look forward to ruin sum G@G'ers faces ;D

• I believe it. Here's a quiet alpha of the site. He doesn't make any noise like that goofy ass @ConsultantIsBack , etc.

Why are you single? Are you fucking mad bitches or what?

• Only cheap shots could take this guy down, but why would you want to?

• I prefer a cake eating competition personally. Can we have cake club?

• No, but neither would any fake cunts on this site, if you keen to fight go to the nearest ghetto and challenge people. there are plenty of people down to fight anyone there.

But I doubt most people on here would go close to that situation, should just stick to going to the gym and watching movies about fights lol.

• I'm a pacifist.

• no way i'm scared