Things about opposite gender which turns you on?

Mention 5 at least :P

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Girl

• sense of humour
    if they care about others and the world
    they don't think too much about looks
    voice
    intelligence

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• 1. Height, I like tall guys, I'm 5'2". But not just tall guys, real fuckin' tall guys. 6'3" and over. I am not picky about height, but when a guy is that tall, or taller, it's a bonus.

2. Voice. Some guys just have /that/ voice, it's hard to explain, but it's one of those voices that makes girls pants fall off, the voice they think about for the rest of the week even if it was only heard vaguely while passing the guy in an aisle and he says "Excuse me."

3. Hair. Shaggy pitch black hair with strands that hand over their forehead. Holy crap!

4. Kindness. I love a guy who will open doors, kiss my forehead, help little kids with crafts, get things from high shelves. I also really like guys who share their emotions. Tender guys.

5. Broad shoulders. Broad strong shoulders. Phew!

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. There humor and when they smirk when you rage
    2. When they get the just wait look. Or when my husband can find me across a room and make eye contact and wink... oh man this I love.
    3. The way they look when they are all into their dirty work like fixing a truck, something dirty. That sweaty, dirty, shirtless, workin man look is a turn on for sure.
    4. The way they get really into reading a book and get that concentration look while chillin.
    5. When their face light up telling you about something they love, or their dreams, or their memories, or their future.

I like those turn ons.

0|1
    0|1
  • 1. The natural predisposition to take on challenges/try to solve problems.
    2. Physically? I like them strong/fit guys.
    3. The natural mental differences between us, I like different perspectives.
    4. Their love for vulgar/inappropriate humor.
    5. Penis.

0|2
    0|2
    • I have all of those things, can you
      Cook
      Clean
      Blow jobs?
      If you can, when should we get married?

• Show All
    • @Joesyyyywhales
      Yep dude
      Take a chill pill

• 3mo

I really enjoyed reading this, lol. Thanks for gags 😋

• Confidence with the skills to back it up
    Cockiness yet considerate of others around him and a cute smirk to go with it
    Ability to lead and solve problems
    Natural charm and wicked humor
    Really gorgeous white smile
    Intelligence and surprising appreciation for unexpected subject matter
    Bulge of their dick in their pants

0|1
    0|0
  • Um humor
    Height
    Eyes
    VOICE don't judge me that's a big one for me
    Hair color I guess

0|2
    0|0
  • Their...

Ear lobes
    Finger nails
    Eye lids
    Nostrils
    Knuckles.

K?

1|2
    0|1
  • 1. The smell of their perfume
    2. Their sense of humor
    3. Their sarcasm (a little bit is ok :P)
    4. When they focus on something (lol their faces just look so damn hot!)
    5. When they run their hands through their hair.

0|1
    0|1
  • 1. Humour
    2. Arms
    3. Voice
    4. Eyes
    5. Intelligence

0|2
    0|1
  • Strong shoulders
    Strong hands
    Confidence (not cockiness)
    Intelligence
    Winning smiles

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Chests and abs.
    2. Romantic
    3. Caring personality
    4. Strong arms
    5. loving

0|1
    0|1
  • deep voice
    strong arms
    penis
    smile
    sense of humor

0|3
    0|0
  • Humour, it may sound weird but a good sense of humour and someone who's fun to be around is all it takes, even if I'm not necessarily attracted to them physically.

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 10

• 1 If she has a mind of her own ( meaning she tries to be her and not following in line with trends or what other girls try to be)
    2 Eyes, Its almost one of the first things I look at when I start talking to girls
    ( The last girl I went out with had bright yellowish green eyes almost like cats eyes, you could see them from several feet away)
    3 If they have any weird oddities like a bizarre sneeze
    4 looks to some degree, doesn't have to be super model hot but still good looking
    5 likes cars ( last girl I went out with, her dream car was a 70 dodge challenger 440). At least she won't flip out if I buy a new sports car or parts.
    6 If they are kind of awkward but not overly shy
    7 if they are comfortable with not putting makeup on, I find it hot if a girl doesn't wear makeup 24/7. Natural beauty is so over looked in todays world because girls think they aren't attractive without makeup.

2|1
    0|0
  • I love redheaded women
    But I do have soft spot for southern girls , accents too
    Intelligence , nerdy , smile
    I'm a sucker for baby blue eyes or emerald green eyes.
    Weirdly enough I find pubic hair a turn on, it's sexy and a sign of maturity.
    (However I respect a woman's decision on how she grooms herself since it's her body)

3|2
    0|0
  • Their looks obviously.

When they wear something sexy.

When they clearly want it.

When they are being sexy on accident. (Like bending over to pick something up, or leaning over so you can see their cleavage, and Im aware girls do this on purpose too)

Being really close to them and just looking at their facial features like their lips, their eyes, etc.

0|1
    1|0
  • sportive female body
    certain women's voices
    how some women are so attentive and caring
    the way some women walk
    thick thighs, big assses and nice tits.

0|1
    1|0
  • Pretty face, fit and toned body, luxious hair, smooth skin, nice boobs and nice legs!

0|1
    0|0
  • Anyone else reading through the lists written by all these women thinking basically none of that applies to me?

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Legs.
    2. Eyes.
    3. Voice.
    4. Touch.
    5. Comforting.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cooking
    Sexy face
    Nice body
    Blow jobs
    Cleaning

0|2
    2|2
  • There's only one person of the opposite gender that I am turned on by, and everything about her is perfect to me. I love her so much...

1|1
    0|0
  • Legs, butt, smile, long hair and when she says she's not a feminist. Lol

0|1
    1|0