What should you do if there were no risks?

Let's say you got to do one thing without any risks, one thing that you knew would end well, what would it be?

Take a moment and think

Correcting my autocorrect: *what would you do...

Most Helpful Guy

• i would steal all the money from politicians and help homeless and poor people

What Guys Said 7

• I'd move to China.

• Haha what 😂😂 I thought you were from china?

• No, just there teaching English. Not from there!

Actually I probably have been going along as if there were no risks right up to now

• See? You to take those risks 😉

• this is a hard one for me. I've been through so much crap in my life to know that I could do one thing and it would go perfect I just can't acknowledge that deal. I've had a lot of things go well for me but never perfect.
    I've been dead twice and somehow I'm still above ground, by the grace of God. I guess I would say I've been close enough to not worry about completing anything else perfectly. Cute questions

• I'd participate in all of the lotteries.

• I would travel into space xD. With zero risks you gotta get off the planet for a little while lol.

• 😂 haha sounds like a lot of fun! I could try that too. I really am amazed by all the stars and planets.

• build my own rocket and pay a visit to the International space station. then make some selfies and some vlogs with the astronauts.

• start a business

• Go to Mars :D

What Girls Said 2

• Go to Mars, walk on it and come back

• Buy a nice house in Italy and move in with a loved one.