What music genre do you dislike the most?

I hate rap and hip hop
and Heavy metal

• Rap/ Hip Hop
  • Country
  • Pop
  • Heavy metal
  • Hard rock
  • Electronic
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Heavy Metal is one of the few things in this world that could maybe make me want to kill myself, if I were locked in a room and forced to listen to it continuously.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• I don't like rap either, but for some reason, I REALLY don't like heavy metal or anything associated with metal for that matter. I was very dismayed when I first realized that Bon Jovi, a band that I like, was considered part of a genre called "hair metal". Even just the word "metal" in there bothers me to no end. When I go on youtube to look up rock power ballads and see comments about what a great "metal" song this is, I cringe inwardly. When I download songs, I hate when the artist is clearly a rock artist but the album is classified as "metal". I don't know why I hate metal so much. I think maybe I've just gone insane

• Modern pop is the worst, it is fake for the most part. Rihanna doesn't write her songs, neither did someone like Whitney Houston. If it is legitimate music written by the band or musician I can respect it, if it isn't then I cannot. I may not like it even though I respect it, but I can at least know that he artist put he effort in to make a song and put heir thoughts, feelings, stories, and heart I to what they did.

I am a song writer myself. I play guitar and bass, and write lyrics, and try to do the vocals though I am not trained.

• Heavy metal... makes my ears bleed.

• I LOVE heavy metal and industrial music. I really do.

But if I could pick my most hated music genre, that'd be country. I hate rap and hip hop, along with pop, emo, and pop rock, but country's the worst since it's got racist tendencies lying within.

• Not fond of rap but there is probably more rap that I can stand than cuntry. Cuntry singers are a bunch of whiny little pricks that couldn't make it in the rock world, so they add a twang and a big hat and call themselves cuntry. Blech.

• Utterly despise most kinds of Rap and most modern Hip Hop.

• I hate country and metal most

• i dont like pop and rap and hiphop,

• I have never heard one good country song in my entire life.

• Not sure, I like a little bit of everything

• This new country music that's out , that's not country music.

• rap/hip hop

What Girls Said 8

• Country. I hate it so much that I'll never date anyone who likes it.

• Lol a lot of country hate. But I don't hate country as much as I hate heavy metal.

• House.

• Country

• What's with all the hate on metal? Country is statistically the most depressing music genre.

• Because metal is just screaming noise that I can't stand

• I'm entitled to my preferences

• Agreed, you are. But, generalizations aren't exactly good for anyone. I listen to whatever sounds good to me. I'm of the opinion to try something once. If you don't like it, fine.

• Rap & hip hop.

• Hip hop 😊

• I dislike country the most. I usually get a headache.

• Rap/Hip hop