How do I start my YouTube career?

I want to start my YouTube career. Not really for YouTube money (although that is a plus when you get big on YouTube), but to entertain the people watching. I know YouTube can be a scary place. People sueing other people, people exposing other people, fair use policies, slandering, drama channels, all are quite scary and make me hesitate my decision on creating a YouTube career. If I make a YouTube channel, It will most likely be me telling my life stories and interesting experiences that happened through out my life. Even though I'm 17, I believe that I can tell stories as they happen. Should I create a YouTube channel? What do I need to start off my career? Any tips on how to start and how to maintain it so that my subscriber count increases?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give it a go and post on a regular schedule.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Ask Pewdiepie & Malcolm

• Be yourself. Given your idea, tell other people these stories and gauge their reaction to them. If you're able to captivate them, you'll be able to captivate others. Good lighting, good audio. Make your thumbnails interesting. There's a lot of vloggers on YouTube, check out what they're doing without copying them. Most importantly, have fun with what you're doing. People will be able to tell if you're enjoying yourself. Good luck and hope this helped you