Which is the easiest musical instrument to learn?

Most Helpful Girl

• There are no easy instruments. They all take practice and all will take time to learn. Obviously some are easier then others, but becoming good at any instrument is hard.
    If you're starting out piano is a good choice. Because:
    1) you learn a lot of music theory playing piano, witch will make it easier to learn other instruments.
    2) You can play a wide variety of music on a piano
    3) it's vary common so it'll be easy to find lessons and sheet music.

But if you want to say go into drums, knowing piano won't help much. It'll still help a bit because it'll teach you music theory, but they are vary different.
    Where's guatir it will help a lot knowing how to play piano.

I would advise just picking an instrument you think you'd like and trying it out. Just keep in mind that it'll be hard starting out especially if you're self taught. Also don't rush out and buy an instrument, if you do get something cheep. Make sure you like an instrument before you buy it.

Most Helpful Guy

• No musicial instrument is ever "easy" each person will find a certain instrument easier than another

• Exactly, I picked up the clarinet quickly, but never could learn the trumpet. I know people who can't learn to play the clarinet but they easily picked up the trumpet.

• @Thisperson98 I found guitar hard at first but it got easier, btu guitar is by no means the "easiest"

What Girls Said 15

• Universally, the piano is considered the must easiest because in music theory, it applies to most instruments. Guitar follows a different but similar instruction; but it will be considered as Guitar Theory. So you must first learn how to read nots, where notes go wear on an instrument and have a basic idea of how the instrument is used. I still have not learned how to play an instrument. Not one. So I only use DAW.

• Recorder.

• The spoons.

• kazoo

• lol i was going to say this too, now i need to find another one.

• Lyre and um, piano?

But I suggest you learn guitar. I gave up on guitars. :/

• The triangle, duh

• For me.. the ukulele was. I am self taught. But I already have knowledge with instruments as I've been playing piano for 14 years (9 years were lessons) & I also play Violin (self taught as well).

• Probably the triangle

• Triangle.

• The piano is rather easy to learn

• Recorder, probably. Though it's generous to call that an instrument.

• The recorder. For some fucking reason everyone had to learn it in the fourth grade.

• Saxophone and flute

• The piano. It's so easy that a child can learn to play. i.ytimg.com/vi/cCSQ9M7Bcvw/maxresdefault.jpg

• Piano

What Guys Said 12

• The Triangle solo.
    SO BRUTAL!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBH1ud7Rgec

• Nyaaaaaa I think it depends on what you like?

• in my opinion Harmonica. I learned it pretty fast

• The kazoo. It is a really neat instrument, and not hard to figure out.

• The air guitar is my favorite and is by far the easiest instrument.

• Recorder, I learned that in one day

• I think maybe flute. not sure...

• cowbell, thats easy.

• Cowbell

• Cowbell.

• Basically any percussion instrument besides xylophone, glockenspiel and such.

• It really depends on you.