Anime , y'all know some good ones?

Getting bored sometimes and watching anime
Just need some recommendations

Most Helpful Girl

• Here are some of the ones I've watched and/or I'm currently watching, not sure if you might like them:

Appleseed
    Kantai Collection
    Miritari!
    Sky Girls
    Strike Witches
    Sword Art Online
    Upotte!!
    Valkyria Chronicles
    Love Live!
    Bakuon!!
    Yuri Kuma Arashi
    Love Live!
    Sakura Trick
    The iDOLM@STER
    Cheburashka Arere?
    Girls und Panzer
    Kaitou Joker
    Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam
    Seiken Tsukai no World Break
    Valkyrie Drive Mermaid
    Negima! Magister Negi Magi
    Bakemonogatari
    Heavy Object
    Marvel Disk Wars: The Avengers
    Fairy Tail
    Love Hina
    Fire Emblem (OVA)
    Gate: Jieitai Kano Chi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri
    Kami-sama no Memo-chō
    Durarara!!
    Koihime Musō
    Musaigen no Fantomu Wārudo
    Hai to Gensō no Gurimugaru
    Higashi no Eden
    Akame ga Kill!
    Elfen Lied
    Sola
    Charlotte
    Samurai Champloo
    Ghost In The Shell

Most Helpful Guy

• O, here goes;
    1. Parasite the Maxim
    2. Erased
    3. Attack on Titan
    4. Death Parade
    5. Monogatari Series
    6. Samurai X (Classic)
    7. Accel Saga
    8. Code Geass
    9. BTOOM
    10. Vampire Hunter D: Blood Lust (Movie)
    11. Samurai Champloo
    12. Guilty Crown
    13. Cowboy Bepop (Classic)
    14. Sword of the Stranger (Movie but awesome)
    15. Gintama
    16. Grave of Fire Flies (Feels trip)
    17. Basilisk
    18. Afro Samurai - (Popcorn Violence with Samuel L. Jackson)
    19. One Punch Man
    20. Steins; Gate (Time traveling story that's easy to follow but good)
    There you go... Have fun.

What Girls Said 9

• Depends on what you like really... These are just some of my favourites:
    Parasyte: the maxim - This one is my ultimate favourite. It's kinda horror and action mixed with sci-fi and a little romance thrown in (though it's not that significant to the plot). A boy has to deal with these alien things coming down and inhabiting human bodies and slowly devouring the human race when one of the aliens gets attached to his body without killing him. Super funny, super interesting, super relatable protagonist, surprisingly deep and shockingly gory without being too overdone. I always recommend this one.

Clannad - Its what my avatar is from! Not the most exciting anime ever, kinda dull at times, it stretches out too long. Despite this, it's really cute and I think the art style is beautiful. An extremely emotional anime when watched with the After Story too.

The Haruhi Suzumiya series - This one is just hilarious. Has a lot of character tropes and the female lead is a little Mary Sue-ish but the male protagonist is super dry and sarcastic and it's really funny. Really cute as well and it manages to be amazing for when you need a pick me up or more in depth and upsetting when you feel like you want that.

Dragon Ball Z - Takes a really long time to watch, has quite a lot of episodes not relevant to the plot, but a classic anyway and kinda a rite of passage :P

The Flower We Saw That Day - Extremely sad but heartwarming. The story's about a group of teenagers who, as children, experienced a great loss in the form of the death of one of their young friends. The ghost of the girl is back and needs them to do something for her so that she can be at peace and they have to figure out what the girl truly needs to get into heaven when her mind hasn't aged at all and she still acts like a small child. Along the way, they have to deal with the way the trauma affected them and they have to mend the bonds that got broken.

Your Lie In April - Again, really sad and really heart-warming. I personally didn't cry at this one but I know that my boyfriend got extremely emotional :P Most other people who watch it do too. The art style is really pretty and the story is poignant and it's an anime based on musicians so it's got a stunning soundtrack.

I think these are probably my top picks... Maybe Kaichou wa Maid-sama! and Toradora are other good choices for a slightly happier anime than the ones I've suggested :P

• I'll give you a list of ones I've liked: naruto, bleach, noragami, akame ga kill, ao haru ride, spice and wolf, blue exorcist, hell girl, your lie in April, pmmm, school-LIVE, the seven deadly sins, RWBY (it's kinda anime), Ghost Hunt, Erased, kiznavier, kanon, clannad, angel beats, my love story, nana, fairy tail, fruits basket, attack on Titan, and soul eater.

Those are all I can think of off the top of my head!

• Diabolik Lovers
    My Little Monster

• Spirited Away

• Tokyo Ghoul, another, prince of tennis, Ao Haru Ride, Paradise Kiss, Fruit Basket, Cardcaptor Sakura, Akagami, Sakamoto De Suga

• 0|1
  • Boys over flower

• tokyo ghoul!!!
    K project
    zero no tsukaima
    dears
    sora no otoshimono
    07-Ghost
    one punch man

• Tokyo ghoul, attack of titans

What Guys Said 14

• Blood-C

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbBrsUpKcWw

That is unless you have a weak stomach or something and don't like that over-the-top style.

Other that that, be a bit more specific on what kind of anime you really would want to watch, and which ones you would avoid and not want to watch.

• There's also Fist Of The North Star and the Vampire Hunter D series. If you like Post-Apocalyptic themed stuff like I do then you may also be interested in those 2, and I'll try and see if I can get a list of recommendation of similar kinds of themed anime or cartoons.

• If you're going to watch just one anime, make it Cowboy Bebop. The best anime show ever made in my opinion.

• Bleach.

• Castle in the Sky
    or if that's not your thing
    One Punch Man if u haven't watched it yet.

• Cowboy bebop
    The only anime o ever recommend

• Thats a lie
      One punch man and boku no hero academia are really good and really popular right now the only down side is that they are in seasons and each only have like 10-13 episodes out atm
      Id also watch naruto or onepiece or bleach if you haven't watch the big ones yet

• Naruto

Waits for the hate.

• Avatar the Last Airbender

• Kirby: Right Back at Ya! is a really good anime. It looks really cutesy and dumb from the outside, but it has really good character development and story.

• Berserk. best anime ever

• Anything from Akiba. Or Battle Royale.

• Fuck anime, and I say this as an Asian American, it's mostly stupid teenage drama and pedophilia.

• Shimoneta, and garo the animation, and garo crimson moon

• Pico to Chico, if you want something kinky.

Or you can do Kill La Kill.

• What HAVE you watched already? I'll probably end up recommending something you've already seen. XD

Have you seen ERASED?
    Steins;Gate is another one of my favourites.