Pokemon candy made out of POKEMON? The secret life of The Professor?

In Pokemon Go we can transfer Pokemon to the Professor in exchange for candy that can be fed to the Pokemon to make them evolve or power up.
What happens to the Pokemon that is transferred to the professor? Where is the professor getting all these candies? What is the candy made of? 😳

• Oh my godPokemon candy made out of POKEMON? The secret life of The Professor?
  • The professor would never do such a thing!

Most Helpful Girl

• lel XD I'm not surprised at all.

They should really just say to give pokemon specific berries, makes more since and that's in the main game too. Though you just give them berries to hold in the game.

Most Helpful Guy

• You get three candy when you catch one so I think it's just pokemon shit. They get scared in the ball and void their bowels, the professor keeps some creepy pokemon shitting facility like an egg laying facility in my opinion.

What Girls Said 2

• I hope not! I really want a Persian but I don't want to sacrifice poor Meowths in the process :c

• Gr8 m8

What Guys Said 6

• Those candies are made from specific berries. Different pokemon have different taste in candies.

For example, magikarp candies dont contain magikarp lol they contain berries and fruits that only magikarp likes.

Source: I am a pokemon master

• O I know what candy your talking about lol, that candy has been around for like 3-4 generations now. And no he's doesn't murder the Pokemon... well maybe just magicarp.

• This theory isn't all that new.

• It's fun to theorise and speculate :3
      Come on TDH. What do you think?
      What is the professor hiding behind that smile of his XD

• lol I don't care, every player participates in animal cruelty anyway so what's so bad about them being crushed in to candy anyway haha?

• that is hilarious

• Maybe Pokémon candies are Pokémon poop?