Should Pokemon be banned in the US?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Sucking the fun out of things is what should be banned instead.

What Girls Said 11

• Not at all, but it is a little crazy the way some people are going after them. I was out late the other night, and there was a crowd of 100 or so people trying to catch some rare Pokemon in the area. People stopping on the side of the road and getting out of their cars, blocking traffic. At 1 in the morning! That's just too much lol.

• It's a hype. And although some people do not think while playing it and go in front of cars and play while driving and what not, then the pokémon GO (I belive that is what makes you ask), is actually a good thing.
    Many people actually go out and walk around instead of sitting inside all day long.
    I've read that even an autistic boy, who could not even go to school because of anxiety attacks, went outside of their house to play pokémon GO and actually get some fresh air and walk around.

Don't blame the game for what some people cannot handle. There is even a note in the game when you start it that says to look up and be aware of your surroundings.

• No! I love Pokémon! :C

• I will fight you and I don't even play pokemon.

Yes, people COULD take Pokemon (Go (I know that's what you're talking about)) too far and abuse it, but to just wipe out an entire video game franchise?

• Why would it be banned? People are getting out of the house and walking. Exercise is good. Don't be a party pooper

• LMAO. Uh no.

• Why?

• Nah it's just a fun thing that people are a little TOO addicted to, not worth banning

• wtf?

• No not at all, it's super awesome!

• No i love it

What Guys Said 7

• Don't ban video games unless you want a revolution started by me.

• Uh why Pokemon has been in the US since the 90s and since the gameboy the original one where there was no color.

• There will be riots if Pokemon is banned

Not only is there no reason to ban it, but for a while, Pokemon Go literally beat out Porn in interest

• Wtf is this question..
    Should have put "should breathing be banned"

• Nothing should be banned in the US.

• this whole shits a mess and should be banned

• No, why would it be something illegal? It's taxed