Which of the following Super power abilities would you rather have?

• Superman's powers
  • Web Slinging and shooting (Spiderman)
  • No powers, just an extremely advanced power suit (Ironman)
  • No Powers, just a very extraordinary gymnastics and martial arts skills with high-tech gadgets (Batman)
  • Turning into the Hulk when I get very angry.
  • Super Speed (The Flash)
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Deadpools powers. :D

Having Deadpool's extremely fast recovery powers would be awesome but then again, you'll have to sacrifice your good looks for that.

@LadyTerror Then I would got with his healing powers he was born with and not the metal stuff that was added.

Alright :D

• I'd love to have Jinx or The Scarlet witches abilities.

• I want to be invisible so I could stalk people and find their darkest secrets and play with their pets and hide in their houses steal their food, hide their stuff, playing pranks. The possibilities are endless

>>>>>>"find their darkest secrets"

Unfortunately, a lot of people's darkest secrets --- when they go off to be alone --- consists of nose picking, scratching themselves, breaking wind, etc. xD

Playing with their pets when they are away sounds fun though. :D Some people put up cameras in their houses when they are away, and you can see that pets are so lonely and bored when their owners go out. :(

Hahaha. :P So then first we had nose picking, scratching themselves, and breaking wind. Now we just basically added sexting to that list (most often hilariously badly-written sexting, like a poorly written erotic novel). xD

I still really like the idea of sneaking into their houses and playing with their dogs and keeping them company when the owners are away, though. :D

@nfigure it's creepy tbh. But the dog part is fun~

• I like speed

• Scarlet Witch's abilities:

Probability manipulation
    Reality warping
    Chaos magic

• The ability to heal quickly and to heal others

• Speed

• I want to read thoughts

What Guys Said 14

• Depends really on which form they'll take. What I mean is that there are so many different types of Superman that I would easily pick him if I could choose which Superman I would be. I would go for Superman Prime One Million, the one who was in the yellow sun for 15000 years and studied under the Source. He's omnipotent, invulnerable, can create life, create new universes, cosmic powers and much more magnified versions of fractioned powers from his descendants.
    If that's not included then I would go with The Flash.

• Superman is basically omnipotent, depending on the sun. He's basically God, if you combine all the content about him. Time travel, lifting worlds, etc. etc. I don't know much other stuff about Superman. I'm just going based off of a youtube video on deathmatch: Superman vs Goku, in which I was sorely disappointed.

• 1|2
  • Of any SUPERPOWERS, ever imagined, I would want the ability to cure kids of all the horrible diseases that they have!! With just a touch, curing childhood cancer, leukemia, cystic fibrosis, even the terrible little lip thing (can't think of what it is called!!) Kids shouldn't have to suffer with all these things!!

• Lol love these questions. I chose Batman even tho speed would be great too.
    Much of what drives Batman is how fucked up he is in the head, you think the Joker is bad? Think about how normal it is for a man dressed as a bat running around is...

• Batman DUHHHHHHHH you get to be rich too

• The Flash would be more OP than most people think

• Does the super speed have the effect of slowing down time if so then that would be the most useful.

Kinda. He can think extremely fast so it's like he's slowing it down. He can also travel back in time. (Talking about Flash here)

It does. He sees things on slowmo sort of.

• superman or wolverine would be pretty cool.

• I want to be a fucking espee with crazy mind control & psychic abilities.
    Telekinesis/Psychkinesis/mind control.. etc..

• I'd want Dr. Manhattan's powers.

• Ability to control people's mind like xavier ; p (x-men)

• Om already hulk

• Supermans power