Best Disney princess?

And why?

I was thinking Belle ☺️

166

Most Helpful Guy

• Now that Disney owns Star Wars, Leia.

• I think you're the only person so fear that didn't choose a Disney princess LOL congrats man

Most Helpful Girl

• Tiana. That girl opened her own restaurant, rescued a prince, and became a princess in one movie. The only princess to actually work towards a career and lifetime of success and preach that hard work will get you places and that, shocker, a woman can rescue a man, too.

Tiana for the win.

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 15

• I think the prettiest is jasmine and pocohantas but the overall best princess is Mulan cause she's more bad ass and her movie was the most interesting. Also Shang is hella good looking for a cartoon at least lol

• in my opinion I like Belle the most, she's intelligent, and nice. Not to mention she's gorgeous ^_^

• Mulan is amazing and fucking saved China lmao Merida is cool too- she's as independent as Mulan and she's not afraid to fight to have her values respected

• belle fo sho

• Well, my personal favorites include Belle, Mulan and the Queen Elsa.

• I liked Arora because of her dress and the Prince.
    Bella because of the color of her dress.
    Ariel because of the story. In the book I read, they didn't have a happy ending.

Jasmine because of Aladdin otherwise I never liked her. > ;/

• Mulan because she is a badass warrior

• Jasmine
    Because I like her style and I love the way she looked at Aladin. I just really like her

• I like Mulan.

• ARIEL. She's been my favorite since I was little. I wanted to be a mermaid... And secretly still do.

• I'll have to agree, it's totally Mulan

• i like ariel

• Jasmine - dark looks, confident, and she can control a tiger :)

• Jasmine

• Ariel i love mermaids.