What would you do if someone beat your neighbor to death with their won skull?

Most Helpful Girl

• My neighbor is some loud bitch that even ignores the police when they come banging on her door to shut the fuck up so honestly, I'd probably take them to dinner and a movie, my treat.

Most Helpful Guy

• That would imply my neighbour actually knows other people, so I would be surprised.

If they did it to my *upstairs* neighbour, I'd be happy. He's one of those people who likes to practice the shot put indoors.

What Girls Said 8

• You mean those people that I don't even know because they're awake during the day when I'm sleeping? Meh.

• My neighbour is a roughly 80 year old woman so that'd be pretty upsetting :P

• It'd make a lot of sense. My neighbor's are weirdos. Their son is going to jail because he kidnapped a 15 year old.

• Lmao, I don't even know. I'm laughing pretty hard right now though honestly.

• I hope not because my neighbor is my aunt, so I would be upset about that.

• Well my next door neighbour's hobbie is to go out hunting for quail and ducks. So the person who "dares" to do something stupid, better watch out or he''ll bust a cap in there ass

• My neighbor is a tough motorcyclist so he'll show them ✊🏾 I believe in you Tom

• Call the police?

What Guys Said 9

• Probably do nothing, but I'd be pissed off well and truly cos all our immediate neighbours are lovely people.

• I would prepare for war in case he found his way to my house

• *Raises riffle 100m in the distance* #CamperKing2016 :v
    That... would be weird... but interesting... but weird.
    I'll be bragging and T-Bagging lol >:)
    lol Red Vs Blue XD

• Uhhh move lol?

• Defend him/her

• I'd wonder what a won skull is.

• reach my grandfather's hunting rifles

• I'd be impressed lmfao

• I have no idea. What the hell is that? Why did they rip off halo?

• That is red versus blue, a very popular machinima its so popular the actors got cameos in the halo games and the series is on amazon and netflix

• Well, there you go, same models, same weapons, I'm pretty sure it has the same sound effects. It's a rip off.

• Here just watch it. look up red versus blue on youtube, hell these days its sponsored by microsoft