Do you like reality TV?

If you do, what are your favourite shows?

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm indifferent
  • It depends

Most Helpful Guy

• The only reality show I've ever liked was Dance Moms, and only because the girls danced (it actually made me start liking ballet), not because of the cougars all screaming like banshees at each other

I stopped watching when my favorite dancer left

• Was it Maddie?

I agree. I will never say Maddie sucks, but when you throw people in the shadows in favor of her, there's a problem

You must mean the show Raising Asia. A terrible show. I knew Asia was a diva, but she was a bitch in that show. Maybe it was all scripted, but she was a bitch in that show

Yeah, I watched a few episodes. Asia's mom I thought was really annoying, Asia wasn't so nice either. They were honestly just dramatic, but that's not new it's probably all scripted.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually do.

My faves would be Survivor, The Amazing Race and Big Brother. I used to be literally OBSESSED with Big Brother, watched the feeds pretty much 24/7, rewatched all the previous seasons, daydreamed about being one of the house guests someday, etc. The addiction has subsided a bit now, but I still enjoy it immensely.

There's also a few pretty damn good reality TV shows that have already ended, much to my dismay. I remember being glued to the screen whenever Love in the Wild, Fear Factor or Extreme Makeover: Home Edition were on. They will be missed.

• Big Brother is good! I'm talking about Big Brother Africa, I live in Nigeria so it's BBA, it really is interesting, because there are so many different personalities all living together, people from different countries... it's just cool.

Thanks for the MHO!

You're welcome!

What Guys Said 6

• Not only no but fuck no

• It's like a zoo with stupid people instead of animals... I just want to throw them peanuts and fight for it...

• I like it if it's something like Survival stuff

• Yeah, if it's actually a real competition like Survivor? What about competitions like Hell's Kitchen, the amazing race, project runway...

• What? Died? That's gone way too far then.

• Yeah it was pretty extreme

• The Apprentice was okay.

• No i like fake tv

• I'm indifferent

What Girls Said 11

• No. Too unnecessary and annoying drama and IDC how celebrities live. It hurts my eyes and ears to watch it. I just focus on my life and that is it.

• Naked and Afraid because my version is fully clothed in the backyard and afraid!!

• Nope, I don't watch those

• No its all scripted

• Never watched any.

• Big Brother

• No way lol

• Are you the one, The Real world, Catfish, WAGS (if I'm bored)

• I've watched a few episodes of WAGS, about 4 episodes of Catfish and it was actually good, I've watched like 2 episodes of are you the one and a few episodes of The Real World, didn't really like either. I think it was the real world San Diego I think.

• Sometimes lol

• no i dislike reality tv.

• Nope not one bit