What is up with my Instagram?

I tried searching for this problem I'm having but no one else has it except me. So, one of good friends be liking my pics on Instagram. I would get the notification of him liking it, but when I look to see who likes my pictures, his name doesn't pops up nowhere. I know y'all probably thinking that he maybe unlike it. But, one time, I was about to tag him in a picture and his Instagram name doesn't recognize it. I was like huh. I search his Instagram, but it doesn't appear. I never had blocked him or anything. One day, he liked one of my pictures and I was shocked that his name stayed. So, I clicked on it and saw he stills follows me and everything. Two days later, the same thing occurred and I don't know why his name don't stay up there anymore. I reinstall Instagram and reset my phone, but it still happens. Why?

What Girls Said 2

• Glitches? Is it like facebook if you deactivate it the stuff they post disappears but will show up again if they activate it again later?

• Instagram has glitches sometimes, could be that, log out and log back in again

• I did that some many times but it wouldn't work. That's when I result to reinstalling and resetting.

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah it glitches from time to time.