Who do you want Negan to kill?

A lot of people are asking who do you think he killed. I want to know who you want him to kill. You can only choose out of the people he has on their knees lined up.

Do not choose based off of the comics, or based off of who will probably die.

Do not hesitate to comment on why. I could not put all of the names. It would only let me put up to 7. There are 11 in total. So if you don't see the name just comment.

• Carl Grimes
  • Rick Grimes
  • Michonne
  • Eugene
  • Abraham
  • Maggie Green
  • Glen

Most Helpful Guy

• Abraham, since this guy just keeps starting trouble.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he killed Abraham. Richonne is now cannon (Hallelujah!) so they better not break up the new Grimes family. Plus I think Abraham is supposed to be dead at this point in the comics anyway. If not Abraham then Eugene. I don't need Michonne, Rick, Carl, Maggie, Rosita, or Glenn dead.

What Guys Said 1

• Abraham

What Girls Said 4

• Abraham or Sasha. I just feel like their stories/development have pretty much come to a close. I like them but I'm not particularly attached to them.

Really, I'll be okay as long as the victim is not Glenn. But I fear it probably will be.

• I don't watch the walking dead so I thought for a brief second that you suggested a real person kill another human being. To say I was triggered was an understatement lol.

• Kill Rick already.

• Anyone can die as long as it's not my husband RICK. Oh gawd no not RICK.