If you were writing a short story, or a graphic novel, about your life how would it end?

Something dramatic to resolve the conflict in your life.. Er, I mean, story!

3mo Will it be a happy ending for you?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Me shooting the man who killed my SO in a back alley, walking away, throwing the gun in a river and giving one last private eye monologue

What Girls Said 15

• My life would have one of two endings, the first:
    "... and the day was lovely and cool, she thought, and sunny, so she thought "Yes, I'll go and walk the dogs. Yes I said yes I will Yes."

Alternatively, the second, longer ending :
    ". . . . and she was crowned Robbey, the first of her name, Empress of the Universe, High Priestess of all Creation, High Queen of the Cosmos and she was not dark, but beautiful and terrible as the Morning and the Night! Fair as the Sea and the Sun and the Snow upon the Mountain! Dreadful as the Storm and the Lightning! Stronger than the foundations of the earth. All loved her and despaired!”

• I would love for it to be a happy ending, but in all stories, even fairy tales, a happy ending requires some obstacles... :(

• Far too deep for me, lol. I can't even imagine how my day is going to end, let alone my novel!

Oh I'm sure you can think of something!

Lol, you're incredibly optimistic, I'm already living Groundhog Day... so I'll go with that! One day the light bulb finally snaps on and I stop being comfortable with good is good enough! And live happily ever after on my own terms, not beholden to the needs of everyone else.

• Interesting question.

I would love for it to end with something the reader would learn from. Like never give up or don't do the stupid shit I did, because it will make life tougher, things like that perhaps?

Or

I would end it without ending it, because life don't always give you closure.

• Too personal to share publicly.

• happy ending. retire to a beach somewhere with my husband and have a guesthouse for when my children and grandchildren want to come visit us :) yes please haha

• I'd have that cliche ending of where my

Sorry hit send too soon: I'd end my story with the ending: I conquered my enemies and I buy a house on the beach just my kid and I at the very end we are sitting on the beach watching the sunset living happily ever after! Lol The corny happy ending!

Three guesses how mine is ending. First two don't count!

Ok first guess: you pack up and move to an island in the Pacfic? :)

• Yes, it would have a happy ending. And I really hope it does have a happy ending ahaha

It would be something like : " And so she got rid of all the toxic people in her life. She managed to moved to another country and now she's living the life she always wanted".

Yes, I hope you achieve your wish. I hope the ending is better than mine!

Thank you.
      I'm sure you also will have a happy ending. :)

• All the men who disrespect women would be dead or castrated. :)

As long as we're taking things to the extreme.. why not dead AND castrated?
      What about the women who disrespect men? Elected empress of the universe?

Lol, something like that, I see

• Finally had peace in her life 😊

• happy ending always

• I have no idea. :D

• happily ever after

• And she lived happily ever after. The end.

• And that's why I'm Malaihka ______(last name)

What Guys Said 8

• It would end like one of those happy ever after movie endings.

• I would come to terms with everything that I have and lack, and adapt to it.

• It would end back at square one, with all that was achieved being pissed away and the cycle repeating itself ad nauseum.

• With the barrel of a Colt 1911 in my mouth.

• My life is very like a Shakespearean Tragedy

• No ending
    Life can be surprising

• I would say it would end with me having a heart attack while getting a blow job.

• We will see