What is your favorite recent movie?

• Jurassic World (The best in my opinion)
  • Star Wars Episode VII
  • Captain America Civil War
  • Suicide Squad (The worst by far)
Oh yeah and 10 Cloverfield Lane

Most Helpful Girl

• Captain America Civil War! Watched it three times at the cinemas and now impatiently waiting for the DVD release! :D I was teary eyed at the end and the cleaner guy was asking me if I was ok haha :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the choices, Civil War. Star Wars was boring, Jurassic World was okay, haven't seen Suicide Squad yet.

What Girls Said 10

• A.

I haven't seen Suicide Squad, but I know it will disappoint me.

• Fuckin dinosaurs man! Obviously!!!

• I still have to see Civil War (and I really do want to see it), but since I haven't seen it, I voted for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

• Is Suicide Squad really that bad? I was so excited to finally go to the movies for it, it seemed so cool.

• The first two are the best :D

• 10 cloverfield lane.

• I usually only really like indie films or docos.

The last one I saw, Dirty Beautiful, was really bad except for Jordan Monaghan... totally HAF.

• Wtf is wrong with you woman how is Jurassic world the best? I mean I love Chris Pratt to death but no thanks man.

• I guess Civil War. I honestly think Jurassic World was the worst. I loved the dinosaurs and everything but it was pretty bad. Suicide Squad may not have had a particularly good plot but I thought it was fun. Star Wars was good too.

I guess some of it was cheesy like the 3 way dino fight at the end but I thought it was pretty well made.

I guess I just didn't like any of the characters except the little boy (mostly because he's a little kid), Chris Pratt, and dinosaurs. And yeah the cheesiness.

• Of those? I prefer to stare at a black screen :/

What Guys Said 13

• I didn't like any of these so much. If we can go back a year or so, I liked Guardians of the Galaxy and Edge of Tomorrow among those in this kind of vein.

• 1. Star Wars Episode VII
    2. Jurassic World
    3. Suicide Squad
    4. Captain America Civil War

• Out of those choices Jurassic World. I didn't see what was so horrible about Suicide Squad. The only complaint I had was during a fight scene there was too much smoke.

• well out of those options probably civil war, jurassic world was boring as fuck, I did not like star wars one fucking bit and I haven't seen suicide squad.

• Not suicide squad.. It was a downer...

• Jurassic Workd i think is on my top 5 favorite movies list
    It knocked last samurai out lol

• The Jungle Book

• Suicide Squad. Don't understand why it's getting so much shit, but oh well, people have opinions.

• Of those options I'd say Captain America.
    But otherwise Deadpool is my favourite recent one.

• "Zootopia".

• Star Wars Episode VII

• Missing Deadpool and 10 cloverfield lane

• The Revenant by far. It won dicaprio his Oscar!