What is your favorite recent movie?

• Jurassic World (The best in my opinion)
    42% (8)26% (5)34% (13)Vote
  • Star Wars Episode VII
    16% (3)26% (5)21% (8)Vote
  • Captain America Civil War
    32% (6)37% (7)34% (13)Vote
  • Suicide Squad (The worst by far)
    10% (2)11% (2)11% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Oh yeah and 10 Cloverfield Lane

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Captain America Civil War! Watched it three times at the cinemas and now impatiently waiting for the DVD release! :D I was teary eyed at the end and the cleaner guy was asking me if I was ok haha :P

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Of the choices, Civil War. Star Wars was boring, Jurassic World was okay, haven't seen Suicide Squad yet.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• A.

I haven't seen Suicide Squad, but I know it will disappoint me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuckin dinosaurs man! Obviously!!!

0|1
    0|0
  • I still have to see Civil War (and I really do want to see it), but since I haven't seen it, I voted for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is Suicide Squad really that bad? I was so excited to finally go to the movies for it, it seemed so cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first two are the best :D

0|1
    0|0
  • 10 cloverfield lane.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually only really like indie films or docos.

The last one I saw, Dirty Beautiful, was really bad except for Jordan Monaghan... totally HAF.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtf is wrong with you woman how is Jurassic world the best? I mean I love Chris Pratt to death but no thanks man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess Civil War. I honestly think Jurassic World was the worst. I loved the dinosaurs and everything but it was pretty bad. Suicide Squad may not have had a particularly good plot but I thought it was fun. Star Wars was good too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I guess some of it was cheesy like the 3 way dino fight at the end but I thought it was pretty well made.

• 3mo

I guess I just didn't like any of the characters except the little boy (mostly because he's a little kid), Chris Pratt, and dinosaurs. And yeah the cheesiness.

• Of those? I prefer to stare at a black screen :/

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I didn't like any of these so much. If we can go back a year or so, I liked Guardians of the Galaxy and Edge of Tomorrow among those in this kind of vein.

0|1
    0|0
  • 1. Star Wars Episode VII
    2. Jurassic World
    3. Suicide Squad
    4. Captain America Civil War

0|1
    0|0
  • Out of those choices Jurassic World. I didn't see what was so horrible about Suicide Squad. The only complaint I had was during a fight scene there was too much smoke.

0|1
    0|0
  • well out of those options probably civil war, jurassic world was boring as fuck, I did not like star wars one fucking bit and I haven't seen suicide squad.

0|1
    0|1
  • Not suicide squad.. It was a downer...

0|1
    0|0
  • Jurassic Workd i think is on my top 5 favorite movies list
    It knocked last samurai out lol

0|1
    0|0
  • The Jungle Book

0|0
    0|0
  • Suicide Squad. Don't understand why it's getting so much shit, but oh well, people have opinions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of those options I'd say Captain America.
    But otherwise Deadpool is my favourite recent one.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Zootopia".

0|0
    0|0
  • Star Wars Episode VII

0|1
    0|0
  • Missing Deadpool and 10 cloverfield lane

0|0
    0|0
  • The Revenant by far. It won dicaprio his Oscar!

0|1
    0|0