Famous people think they are better than us non famous people don't you agree?

Cause when you have to pay in order to go see them or they rarely respond to their fans and actually communicate with them they make it obvious that they think they are better than us.

• True I agree
  • false I disagree
  • true I agree but if I actually saw a famous person that I liked I would suck up to them and change my answer

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say no. Personally, I'd say that while some celebrities (mainly pop stars and big-budget actors) think they're better than other people, not all of them do. I do caution that the celebrities I follow are almost all alt-music bands.

One of the reasons they rarely respond to their fans (I assume over social media) is that it would take their entire day to respond to all the comments. Usually if you send them a letter they'll write back, and I've approached quite a few bands (and Neil deGrasse Tyson) in public and they were all incredibly nice and down to earth. Most of them will sit there and have a normal conversation with you if they're not running off. I went to Warped tour his year and hung out with one of the bands (Trophy Wives) for 20+ minutes and bullshited with the guitarist about Pierce the Veil. My friend, who I was with, went to go see them last week and they just milled around the venue (it was a smaller one) and talked to all the fans.

Them charging money to go see them doesn't mean they think they're better than you. Accountants charge money to do your taxes, lawyers, to help you in court, plumbers, to fix your pipes, and doctors, to keep you healthy. Do all of them look down on us for not having the skills they have that let them do their job? No. Bands (which I assume you were referring to as charging money) have a skill that not a lot of people have and that people want to watch/listen to, so it's fair that they make money.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of them, however some of them are regular people.
    Tom Hanks for example got jury duty and you know what, instead of using connections, he went to jury duty, and got seated on a jury and did his job.
    Sadly the prosecutor asked for his autograph which meant that they had to declare a mistrial but you know what, Tom Hanks cared enough about his civic duty to report it.
    My coworkers husband was a ski resort with Tom Hanks and his daughter was being a complete and utter brat during ski lessons and the Ski Instructor reported it nervously because she was worried he was going to be like, "You know who I am."
    Instead he came back with his daughter and scolded her publically saying, "Just because your dad's a movie star does not mean we are better than other people. Apologize right now."
    There are a fuckload of non famous parents who would just let their kids behavior get out of hand. Tom Hanks wanted to make a point that she had no right to act like she was better than someone else.
    So while some do, a lot of them I bet do not.

* ski resort with Tom Hanks
      He was at a ski resort that Tom Hanks happened to be at

Tom Hanks is a very good man

Thanks for mho

What Girls Said 10

• They're not allowed to have much interaction with fans or regular people anyway. Thats how it is in the industry. I know because I family that works and worked in the industry. Some are and some aren't. All of them are bound by contract, so they're lives aren't their own anymore.

• I disagree in a sense that if a person is a normal person fame will not make them a terrible person ever. it might make them stray - drugs or something else... but ultimately they'll stay a good person.
    But if a person is weak and/or bad - they'll be bad no matter the fame.

I don't think not responding to your fans is that terrible... They must get millions of letters, Twitter messages... And not even a person with nothing else to do would be able to answer all of those.

Not just in that but in real life like to get a famous person's autograph when they go to those public places with security you have to pay money you know that right? The only other time they would probably give you one for free is if you knew them in real life or accidentally walked crossed them in real life which is like good luck with that. And why do they all have star numbers?

Private number? That actually exists? haha Hilarious.
      I'd wager it's some hired voice double on the other line... fooling people.

Well... none of this bothers me. May be because I'm not that into celebrities in the first place. o. O

nope not fake I thought that was common knowledge

• some of them but not the majority. At least I know the famous people from my country doesn't think that

• Most of them probably do

• many do yeah

• Vote B... based on some "known" people I date

• Ofc they do!!! I know I would. I'd get access to stuff most people only dream of.

• I know several famous people personally and generally they feel lucky and actually sometimes embarrassed by their fame but rarely better.

• Not all of them

• Depends on the famous person majority do however their are some who don't.

What Guys Said 12

• I think it would depend on the person rather than the career.

• They just have bigger egos (some exceptions).

• based on your reasons i would not say famous people think they are better than non-famous people

• Nope because as a famous person it is not their responsibility to dedicate their lives to you, if you consume the product that they provide, then so be it. They want to enjoy their lives. They do what they can, it's tiring. Leave them be.

not really they do the bare minimum but I am not saying like stalk them or anything lol just show more respect and love to your fans that's all

they could make certain dates deticated to them

They do, this is why they have twitter accounts at all, they try to respond to as many people as fast as possible.

It's sad that people think the world revolves around them. I know there are probably some celebrities that do think they're better but who am I to judge, I'm not making millions. They're still normal people, and following their dreams doesn't obligate them to follow the will of the masses following them

• Lol, completely false. Wtf.

• For most people, fame wipp lead to narcissism. Not saying everyone. Just 99% of them

• not all

• I haven't known many of them

• It's not famous people. It's more that people with money think they are better than those that have less. They think being a good person, treating people right, caring about your family, and stuff like that doesn't matter as much as their bank account. Or maybe that is mostly an American thing. Most Americans I know base a person's value purely on how much money they have.

They don't realize that if I wasn't a good person, I could easily use my bare hands to kill them and take all that they have. Lucky for them, I'm good though. What a shame. :(

But if it was them, they would let someone with less just starve in the street, when poor people are usually the ones more likely to give to a homeless person so they can eat.

• Because they have their own lives... They are not for your amusement. It sounds like you think you are above them and they are just an object for you to be entertained by.

• You have to realize that they simply dont have the time to respond to everyone or anyone for that matter. Would you really respond to 1 million letters a week? Be realistic. And yea you do have to pay to see them because that how they make money.

I mean in real if a lot of them are stand offish too

I didn't mean autographs I meant as in movies or songs and such. Calm down, I didn't mean to insult you.

oh that's not what I read but okay lol