Stock market closed now I'm exploring the 18,446,744,073,709,551,616 planets of No Man's Sky, are you Jelly?

• Very fucking jelly
  • NAALEDGE

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I might get it, apparently you don't need an online connection to play lol, so prob just tor**** it. Steam reviews for PC all say it's absolute shit on 2-3000$ setups haha, but some just don't know how to turn off vsync it seems. Plus no multiplayer at all makes it kinda ehh for me.

Whats with the stock market btw?

What Girls Said 9

• I've only heard of this game because of a band called 65daysofstatic, but I do want to play it now that I've seen the trailer. It looks... stimulating.

• Bruh you're higher than snoop dog that time he roasted Justin bieber

• Not really, this game doesn't interest me.

Though for months and months this game and pokemon go articles have been spamming my video game news feed.

• Yes, I am peanut butter and jelly. I was going to play this, but I have to wait until I have more time. Enjoy!

• its a cool proof of concept that shows just how much a procedurally generated voxel based game can do, and although it turned out not to be multiplayer/mmo (which i kinda expected) its still definitely worth it, i won't dedicate my time to it like i do with eve online and star citizen, but i'll definitely play it

p. s. it has pirates? i just got shot down while mining in an asteroid belt o. o

Yus:) and its verging on MMO. You see the thing is that you can find players but the odds are ridiculous,... 18 quintillion, not including the space in between lol. You may find a planet named by a player but that's about it.

• 😍 that looks beautiful, I wanna play ☹️

• YAAAAASS

• ... huh? How many different types of drugs did you take

• Very jelly.

What Guys Said 5

• 18,446,744,073,709,551 planets but you're already bored after 10 because. The size of an ocean but the gameplay has the depth of a puddle. Way overhyped

Relative to who you are and what you like. Its a massive step in the gaming world and programming.

Insult for gta lol

• I'm going to have to wait two weeks to get the game yes I'm jelly

• I'm super jelly

• Im kinda waiting for reviews before buying this one. So im a bit jelly atm.

• No since no mans sky is boring.