What's the sin you commit the most, and would you go to heaven or hell (if afterlife did exist)?

Take the quiz!
Its a pretty religious based question, but just take it for fun if you're not religious then that's fine! It's for fun. (Click the link)
http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

3mo I got purgatory.
3mo most of y'all got hell lol just lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Your fate has been decided...
    You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to Purgatory!

Purgatory
    You have escaped damnation and made it to Purgatory, a place where the dew of repentance washes off the stain of sin and girds the spirit with humility. Through contrition, confession, and satisfaction by works of righteousness, you must make your way up the mountain. As the sins are cleansed from your soul, you will be illuminated by the Sun of Divine Grace, and you will join other souls, smiling and happy, upon the summit of this mountain. Before long you will know the joys of Paradise as you ascend to the ethereal realm of Heaven.

Most Helpful Girl

• Apparently I will be sent to the first level of hell in limbo lol.
    First Level of Hell - Limbo
    Charon ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.

What Guys Said 12

• Am I the son of Satan or something, I got The Malebolge
    Oh boy, I'm screwed aren't I...
    Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shaped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

• Move over Satan, you're in my spot, bitch.

http://i.imgur.com/mdstkRi.png

• I don't believe in a WAY that has Sin, or Heaven, or Hell!! My belief is about respecting all, doing what it RIGHT, and living with HONOR and RESPECT for all living things! There is no place for Heaven, Hell or Sin, in that Way.

Okay if you want to be boring and not play the game. Like I said in the summary it doesn't really matter what you believe in because this is just for fun!

Well, If you insist that I lower myself to organized religious beliefs, I would say my only major sin is lusting over women in yoga pants and leggings.

• haron ushers you across the river Acheron, and you find yourself upon the brink of grief's abysmal valley. You are in Limbo, a place of sorrow without torment. You encounter a seven-walled castle, and within those walls you find rolling fresh meadows illuminated by the light of reason, whereabout many shades dwell. These are the virtuous pagans, the great philosophers and authors, unbaptised children, and others unfit to enter the kingdom of heaven. You share company with Caesar, Homer, Virgil, Socrates, and Aristotle. There is no punishment here, and the atmosphere is peaceful, yet sad.
    Its where I'd want to be in Dante's inferno.
    I could spend eternity without pain, with interesting people, at peace, and with the people I love

• Fuck I'm only 4th level of hell, prodigal and avaricious.
    Guess I'm not trying hard enough

• I believe it does exist but your sins dont determine where you go, lol. I think Islam is the one where you need to have done more sins than good to go to hell.

Um... watching porn I guess?

• I would say "Gluttony" technically cause I eat and consume more than I need. I took the test and got "Seventh level of hell" there were 9 levels. Apparently the "violent" get sent there and I don't see myself as violent that is strange

• if you're christian you can commit ANY sin except ONE-the only real rule there is-the "unforgivable sin"-don't blaspheme.

so any christian goes to heaven, that's why it's such a shitty religion...

• Sixth level of Hell, Oh Boy!

• Masturbation of course

• porn.

• Masturbation. I don't know. I hope so. I keep asking for forgiveness, but then I go and do it again.

What Girls Said 16

• I am One of the Lucky Ones, According to this here, dear.
    Thank you for Caring and Sharing, especially Today on my Masters Day. xx

*If Being a Bit too opinionated is as Sin, then I am sure "My Lord Forgives me."xx

Thank you for the Like, hun. xx

• "The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus!"

Sounds about right.

• i find a lot of the questions in this very stupid, how does dressing provocatively translate to me going to hell for example? or going to mass? or owning a nice car? or having suicidal thoughts? or being physically aggressive? or cheating on someone? or believing in astrology? tarot cards or fortune telling? or looking at porn? or losing my temper? or liking good food? or having premarital sex? or believing that science is the pinnacle of human understanding? or liking violent games and movies? or attempting suicide? or enjoying someone elses misery? or believing in pagan beliefs? or sodomy? or being treasonous to your country? or being attracted to the same sex? or being more green friendly?

this survey is so damn cringe worthy =_=

1. i don't dress provocatively
    2. i don't go to mass, the church taught me that the temple of god is in our hearts so i don't have to be in church to pray, tell me i'm wrong
    3. so dreaming of having a nice car is bad?
    4. god is partly responsible for making me nearly commit suicide, make sure to write that down st. michael.
    5. some people (like my father) deserve to get pummeled.
    6. i've never cheated on anyone but i fail to see how that is even in the 10 commandments.
    7. so what if i believe in astrology or tarot cards, i never tell my own fortune, just the fortune of others, its against the rules to tell your own fortune.
    8. i don't like porn but i like doujinshi, neither of them cross the 10 commandments
    9. having a temper has nothing to do with the 10 commandments
    10. better liking good food than eating diarrhea food like jollibee
    11. i fail to see why premarital sex is a sin
    12. science is the pinnacle of human understanding, magic is science unexplained and god is a being that created the universe using the collapsing universe theory, mankind is a byproduct of the resulting big bang and is not the only race born of it, believing that we are the center of the universe is rubbish
    13. watching and playing violent movies and games is an outlet for us to prevent us from taking out our anger on the real world, why do you think i'm a game addict and want to make anime/games of my own?
    14. my past religion is partially responsible for my attempting suicide.
    15. i enjoy my fathers misery because he's currently getting what he deserves for treating my mother badly for over 20 years.
    16. i believe in Christmas, that is a pagan belief converted by the church to accommodate the birth of jesus
    17. sodomy is bad? how is that?
    - - -

18. being treasonous? PLS. I'm Always Treasonous to my Country, why? because they're scumbags, i can tell who the bad guys are before they even run for office, and i despise the ones who only care about dragging the country down, that sounds noble right? but as far as they're concerned its treasonous.
      19. so gays are evil now? that's not in the 10 commandments either
      20. as far as i remember even the whole bible never said anything about my gasoline expenses.

i only believe the 10 commandments are the only ones worth following because everything else was added by the church, there is absolutely no physical evidence that claims anything the bible says besides the 10 commandments other than ancient scriptures from a dead race with a dead language that people pretend they can fully understand to this day, which is why i don't believe in the King James translation of the bible or any other translation. so you don't like my philosophy, sue me.

apparently i belong to - the 5th level of hell, let me tell you what fisting mephisto feels like on the other side.

i guess its time for me to fully renounce my believe in god right? i mean i don't believe in the church anymore, i used to be a devout but i saw the truth of the church and fell out of faith, the resulting psychological backlash along with 2 sexual assault experiences left me broken, extremely depressed, traumatized and suicidal, and at one point nearly killed myself, so i should just let it happen right? after all god doesn't care.

• I don't see where it says what sin you commit the most but I got level 6

It shows it if you scroll down the screen after it tells you where you'll go. Lol.

• I consider myself a great person, I am definitely improving. We were born sinners, that's human nature, controlling our wants and desires, as well as respecting people, and being unselfish is what matters most. Once you are alive you can repent and become a better person.

I am still laughing because I got Level 5... haha

• I got:

You are one of the lucky ones! Because of your virtue and beliefs, you have escaped eternal punishment. You are sent to the First Level of Hell - Limbo!

First Level of Hell - Limbo

• Seventh Level of Hell

Guarded by the Minotaur, who snarls in fury, and encircled within the river Phlegethon, filled with boiling blood, is the Seventh Level of Hell. The violent, the assasins, the tyrants, and the war-mongers lament their pitiless mischiefs in the river, while centaurs armed with bows and arrows shoot those who try to escape their punishment. The stench here is overpowering. This level is also home to the wood of the suicides- stunted and gnarled trees with twisting branches and poisoned fruit. At the time of final judgement, their bodies will hang from their branches. In those branches the Harpies, foul birdlike creatures with human faces, make their nests. Beyond the wood is scorching sand where those who committed violence against God and nature are showered with flakes of fire that rain down against their naked bodies. Blasphemers and sodomites writhe in pain, their tongues more loosed to lamentation, and out of their eyes gushes forth their woe. Usurers, who followed neither nature nor art, also share company in the Seventh Level.

Oh boy..

• Purgatory

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Level Who are sent there? Score

Purgatory Repending Believers High

Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Moderate

Level 2 Lustful Low

Level 3 Gluttonous Moderate

Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very Low

Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Very Low

Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very Low

Level 7 Violent High

Level 8 - The Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate

Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous Moderat

• I think those sins were stupid, they're so basic and no one deserves hell for any of that... I loved the quiz page though!

• Creepy as shit. Im atheist fuck that. the only place I'm going is to dark unconsciousness where I'll never know if I'm dead or not

• The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Level Score
    Purgatory Very High
    Level 1 - Limbo Low
    Level 2 Low
    Level 3 Moderate
    Level 4 Very Low
    Level 5 Low
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Very Low
    Level 7 High
    Level 8 - The Malebolge Moderate
    Level 9 - Cocytus Low

Level descriptions: www.4degreez.com/.../...e-inferno-information.html
    Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

• I'm in no way religious, and I got level 6 - The City of Dis. Eh.

• Gluttony... I'm surprised as to why I am still 100 pounds.

Oh my goodness, how the fuck did I reach the Eighth Level of Hell? Holy shit... D:

• The city of Dis, level 6 ✌🏾️✌🏾 Going to hell, sounds fun 😂😂 My worst sin is being a heretic followed by lust and wrath.

• Level 6, guess Im going to hell

• Lust and heresy, but God dammit cock is just so wonderful!😂