Sign at a concert?

I'm going to see one of my favorite bands (All Time Low) and I'm thinking about bringing a sign asking for a hug (if anyone knows them you know Alex's longtime stance about never denying a fan a hug and I want to put that to the test.

Yay or nay?

Meant tips to not piss off other people with the sign?

• Yay
  • Nay
3mo *any

Most Helpful Guy

• Yay! Go, girl! You got nothing to lose. Don't forget to report back with your findings. :)

Well, no hug but 5 guitar picks from the guitarist, selfies with the bassist and the drummer, and a message typed into my phone by the drummer

Omg 🙈. At least you got more compared to one hug. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I hope the concert was a blast. 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say it's a cute idea, but you're 100% going to make people annoyed if not mad half way into the concert... if you bring it in with you. Your best bet is to sit on someone's shoulders when holding it so it doesn't bother many people, but your ass might bother the ones directly behind you then so...
    Maybe not...

Could I maybe militate some of the annoyance by holding it up between songs?

Thank you for the mho! How was it? =)

It was a blast!

What Guys Said 3

• DO IT, You might get a hug from one of your favorite musiians

• you should get a hug and a sign

• Yay,

What Girls Said 0