Which is better Star Wars or Star Trek?

I like Star trek more then I like Star wars.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love both :( I think I enjoy the characters of Star Wars more (Leia <3 ) but I think that perhaps I enjoy the optimism and hope for the future that Star Trek has. So in the end, I'd probably choose Star Trek.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have always been a Trek fan personally

What Girls Said 3

• I enjoy both, but I love Star Wars. Star Trek, I got to go with the Next Generation, then the original as my top favorites.

• Star Wars!!

• Star Wars for sure.

What Guys Said 11

• Although I appreciate both, I like starwars better but they're not the same genre. Star wars is best described as "science fantasy" because of the supernatural element and star trek is science fiction. It takes place in what would be the future of earth.

However star trek is more mature and requires you to think and take notice of things more.

• Star Trek by far. Bit more thinking involved.

• Star Wars ftw

• Stargate

• Star Wars.

• I like both I am by far more of a star wars fan then I am a star trek fan.

• Star Wars no contest.

• Star Trek! :)

• I can't decide, I've been a Wars fan for longer, but this year I went on a complete Star trek binge and watched the entire Original series, half of next gen and most of the films XD

Love them both equally

• I like star wars better. That being said I personally like the 2 new star trek movies better than the new star wars. (Stark trek and the sequel Into Darkness)

• star wars was until they made episodes 1, 2, 3 and force awakens.