Have you have heard of that weird documentary about Adolf Hitler titled "The greatest story never told"?

I don't trust this documentary because a lot of bigots seem to use it as propaganda. It's a six hour long independent documentary about Adolf Hitler, Nazi Germany and World War Two from Hitler's perspective. I've only watched part of this documentary out of curiosity and I've noticed that it features scenes from various movies. The scary thing is that so many people are praising this documentary. The director of this documentary claims that he (the director) isn't a racist and there is a part in the documentary that denounces racism. This documentary is kind of sad though because it shows what many Germans and various other people went through. So have any of you heard of it or seen it?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, don't believe so. I often avoid anything to do with Hitler as he is evil and I don't like him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never heard of it.

And to the brain-dead POS white supremacists who idolize Hitler: Almost all of the millions who died from him coming to power were WHITE. So if you like white (or any) people, you should hate Hitler.

I'm not fond of Hitler, he caused so much destruction and suffering.

What Girls Said 2

• Like I've said a bunch of times... Evil is subjective and there a sides to a story. But uh I do not know the documentary

• He's the most evil person that ever walked the face of Earth

What Guys Said 1

• Just download the Bad War book pdf. The story that has been poundered to people's minds by media, school and... is just a lie. I'm sure you can find rational evidences about the real story!
    But if you can't handle the truth just avoid these sources. Some people don't want to believe the reality and of course it is really hard to have your belief turning up side down!