Is anyone able to photoshop this picture to look like a scene from godzilla or something?

Just wanting someone to photoshop the photo of my friends dog to look like he's a giant trampling through a village of frightened inhabitants. Maybe throw in some people with pointed sticks or something. Use your imagination.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG that doggie is so cute! Cute little monster :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Hahahaha! Dude add some buildings and that would be epic! Id love to see that!

What Girls Said 3

• If you like horrible photoshop I'm your girl!

Could you for real? Even if it's terrible, if you could give it a shot. Me and my friends will still get a laugh even if it's horrible xD

I will definitely try

Cool. just send me it in the messages or if you can't do that upload it to flickr or something and post the link to this... Thank you so much. My friend can't wait to see it xd

What Guys Said 0