Question for GAGers that play video games. What games are you currently playing?

What video game are you currently still playing, and specifically for or on which system (s)?

Such as games on PC, PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, Wii, PS Vita, Nintendo 3DS, Mobile Platforms (Android and/or iOS), etc. ?

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm.. i'm playing..
    Offline/LAN
    1. The Witcher 3 - Blood & Wine - PC
    2. No Man's Sky - PC
    3. Stellaris - PC
    4. Dark Souls 3 - PC
    5. Rise of the Tomb Raider - PC
    6. Fallout 4 - PC

Online/Multiplayer/MMO
    1. World of Warships - PC
    2. Space Engineers - PC
    3. Warframe - PC
    4. Guild Wars 2 - PC
    5. Star Citizen - PC
    6. Eve Online - PC

i play online games a lot more than offline games which ends up with me keeping these dated games in my laptop for far longer than they should be in

I'm also looking forward to buying the new "Dues Ex : Mankind Divided" and "Watchdogs 2" as well as maybe "Overwatch" (i find Mercy, D'va, Mei and Hanzo kinda cool from what I've read) when i save up some :p

Damn, that's a lot 😮

This is the one I'm talking about: steamcommunity.com/.../?id=484504816

@AhGojira yeah thats the blocky one lol, its very effective (sometimes overpowered xD) but it works really well especially with the deadly re-entry mod, but i'd like to see shields that are more like the stargate atlantis type animations, that would be so epic

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• Right now, I'm using my PC to play Civ IV Warlords and I've been going through Undertale for a while too. I've been playing Alpha Sapphire on my 3DS and LoZ: Wind Waker on Gamecube.

• Currently not playing anything, been busy as hell

• I've just got a PS4 but my PS3 and Wii is still set up. I've been playing Far Cry Primal and No Man's Sky on PS4. GTAV on PS3. Usually Harvest Moon on Wii.

• When I have time I play an old pokemon game on my ds!

• ATM I switch between Osu (PC rhythm game), wonder trade in pokemon (Alpha sapphire 3DS), going to start warframe again to get the new frame (PC), and shin megami tensei: persona 3 (psp, ps2, and pc emulator)

• I haven't played any games in a long ass while. Waiting for the next destiny expansion next month.

• Unfortunatelly, my work takes all my time now. All, that's left for me is to play small relaxing games online when I have short break at work. So now I'm playing Heroes Battle on http://www.kizi2games.net/ . It's a good way to cut down long working hours.

• On my PC
    FF8
    Sims 4
    Skyrim
    Shadwen
    My 3DS
    Fire Emblem Fates
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
    Story of Seasons
    Tomodachi Life

• I'm lame and I play old games, I have a PS3, but I'm in love with elder scrolls: skyrim rn. I want it on pc so bad

But why would you want it on PC when you already have it on PS3 though? Lame? Hardly. People play retro stuff aren't lame, although I'm not interested in games that are more retro than early 1990s systems, such as stuff from the 70s like Pac man, Galaga, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong, etc., really old school stuff.

I like the days of the Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis games as those were the systems back in the day and then came the Playstations and the Xboxes.

• The only game I play is Grand Theft Auto 5

• Witcher 3 and Fallout 4 on Xbox one
    And Pokemon omega ruby on my 3ds

• overwatch (I suck at it) and no man's sky (honestly it bores me already)

What Guys Said 30

• 1|1
  • I'm staying in a shared room now, so can't really have a console or PC. That means... temporarily no games! :P

• I only play "Subway Surf" on my Android phone. That's pretty much it. Not much of a gamer. Got other things to do.

• Mount & Blade Warband (Viking Conquest DLC), Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis IV and Hearts of Iron IV.

• My comp is about 5 years old so haven't got anything new.

But I'm rotating between Dishonored, Mass Effect1 and 2, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 1 and 2, and Batman Arkham Origins.

And throw in some Payday, Battlefield 3 or Age of Empires II when I muiltiplayer.

And Cic V once in a while

It does not have to be a current generation or newly or recently released title. Just whatever you are currently playing, it can be even a retrogame on a retro-system.

See the list lol

• I only play on my PC because PC is the true master race. Them filthy console peasants cannot see the superior advantages of having a PC because they are blinded by the filth like they are >:D

I'm playing Call of Duty, Gothic (have recently beat it), Gothic 2: Night of raven) and Killing Floor (& KF2). Also World of guns: Gun Disassembly.
    Sometimes ORION.

The Mods and customizations on PCs, not to mention shit like emulator software and roms are what gives PC the overall better investment compared to consoles, that and better stability, maintenance and cooling options.

See here: http://www.moddb.com

I hated the whole micro-transactions with DLCs these days which are like the only options if you play on consoles, as rarely are you ever able to share and play new custom made "free" content like new levels, maps, skins, other misc customizations, etc.

And again, because of better cooling options. Although I don't know about the failure rates for PS4 and XBox One, but the the situations with RROD and YLOD for Xbox 360 and PS3 was surely something that made me rethink about investing in them for a long time, although I eventually got myself a PS3 Slim. More than likely the failures had to do with heating and inadequate cooling from what I've read about.

On how long gaming laptop would last, I think it really depends how you use it, such as how often you play high-end games on the highest and maximum settings possible and for how many hows straight day after day, etc. And possibly the room temperature or something, if the room's got a good nice and cool temperature, I think all day isn't a big deal. Wouldn't want to be playing high end games on a hot day without the AC on or something like that.

But like I said it comes down to preference, if you want portability gaming laptops are starting to become more portable. Many of the best ones are really nothing more than Desktop Replacement machines.

I find tower PCs to be superior in terms of performance and stability. It's an all-can-do machine and can endure tougher conditions than a laptop.

Tower PC or laptop - both makes you part of the glorious PC master race (:

• I am currently playing:
    -Starbound (Protip: If you are exploring a cave and discover the Flesh Biome, LEAVE IMMEDIATELY unless you are well equipped! I spent over two hours last night trying to retrieve my stuff after dying in one)

-Fallout 4 (with a ton of mods, it is barely worth playing, but I preordered it and the season pass so am determined to make the most of it)

-Elite Dangerous (so much potential, but right now so many problems)

-Overwatch (favourite characters to use are Mercy, Roadhog and Tracer)

If I have some time, I also go for a quick game of:
    -Verdun
    -Natural Selection 2
    -Insurgency
    -American Truck Simulator
    -Run8

In my pile of shame waiting to be started:
    -MGS V
    -Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
    -Grim Dawn
    -WH40K: DoW II
    -South Park: Stick of Truth
    -Saint's Row IV
    -Satellite Reign

All on PC. On my 3DS I only really play Animal Crossing and Fantasy Life, and on my iPhone there is nothing except Pokemon GO.

• I hate consoles with every fiber of mien being!
    PC, Was playing Ark: Survival Evolved.
    Tried One Mans Lie (No Mans Sky), got bored of that right away. Now back to playing WoW.

• Dark Souls 2 Creighton cosplay run
    Fallout New Vegas Josh Sawyer mod run
    Mass Effect 2 NG+ run on Veteran
    Technically FF8 but it's so bad compared to all the others that I've been discouraged from continuing it

• I've been playing Rimworld lately. My little psychopathic cannibal Eskimos are thriving on an ice sheet with temperatures that plunge to -113 C in winter... :D

• Snes games, nes games, sega games, gbc games, gba games mostly old school games i loved as a kid like chrono trigger and dragon quest and battletoads etc..

On the genuine original systems? Or through an emulation substitute? Such as through emulator software? Or a combination of both?

Speaking of "Turbo" mode or "Frame Skipping", it's great during sequences pre-scripted in a game you just can't skip and bypass manually by pressing Any keys or buttons. I've always hated that shit, I don't have to hear the same stupid dialogue sequence for the umpteenth time over and over again just because of previous failed attempts such as trying to get past a part of a level or to beat a really annoying uber powerful cheap boss, etc.

Totally, especially ones that force you to watch it and you end up dying and have to rewatch it all over again, hate that, and having to watch the credits

• Last game I played was Madden on Xbox 360 haha

• Currently none because my PS3 broke (RIP, you are always missed bro. Im so sorry this happend to you :( ) And I decided to save money for PC.

Let me guess, YLOD?

If you go for PC gaming I still think it's best to go for a good gaming laptop. Like a Desktop Replacement type of gaming laptop. But if you want portability they also have that as well with current Slim and Thin form factor gaming laptops.

A wise decision! Go for a customized tower PC and you will be part of the purists of the glorious PC master race x) :)

@_HimigNgKalayaan_

Did you plan on overclocking? If you do then Desktop is the best way to go. You can always have better and more efficient cooling options such as water cooling or liquid cooling, assuming if you can afford or need such. Allows you to buy cheaper or mid-range components and then overclock as much as possible.

As that is always something laptops don't really have much options for other than the Turboboost feature from Intel currently.

• I'm playing shadwen on the pc

• I've been addicted to Destiny for quite a while now. Rarely do I play my other games.

But I hope to get a next generation console and get some more games, like No Man's Sky. I imagine I'll be glued to that for a while lol.

• I play games mostly on PC.

GTA V, Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim, CSGO, San Andreas Online, Total War Series, Company Of Heroes and waiting for BF1 to add it in my list ;)

• No Man's Sky (PS4)
    Necropolis (PC)
    Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS)

• overwatch pc maybe. i got no mans land too but i already played it through. worst game ever.

• Still playing Borderlands 2 on PS3. I don't play much anymore.

Ah, now I remember Gearbox made Borderlands. They fucked over the Aliens fan base community for their own best interests. From what I've heard they took most of the money received from the publisher, Sega that was meant to fund the development of Aliens Colonial Marines and instead Gearbox used most of that money on their own Borderlands sequel instead.

• Bioshock Infinite, Mars: War Log, Killing Floor 2, and World of Warcraft. All on PC.

• I'm on a PS4. I'm currently playing Fallout 4.

• Overwatch
    GTA V (mostly open lobby)

I have Xbox one

• I'm a pc gamer on steam
    My favorites are games like binding of isaac: rebirth, Terraria, broforce, subnautica, ets.

I remember somebody playing Subnautica at my school. It was very interesting to me, as I haven't seen too many open world games before especially not one that has a big focus being underwater most of the time in the game.

• civilization iv is my main one atm. looking forward to civ 6!

• Rocket league.

Massive fan of Star Wars and Titsnfall thkugh

• Plague Inc. Evolved

• Clash of clans, pokemon go

• iam currently playing the AION

• Just got done playing arkham city. Biohock is dope. Want to play the new Friday the thirteenth game

Yea, speaking of that new Friday the 13th Game I heard it's being developed by an indie company that truly gives a fuck about the fanbase and will actually put the real effort and heart in to making it rather than simply making it just to make $$$$$

If only there are more companies and developers like that when developing games based on comics and movies we'd probably get "much better" games based on movies and comics, rather than totally and complete fucking disasters that had been either rushed out the door unpolished or simply because the developers and publishers had only pretended to care about the franchise but in actuality that had ONLY Cared about making $$$$ instead of a Quality final product.

Take "Aliens Colonial Marines" for example, as that game was definitely a big let down and a total fucking disaster to it's fanbase and it's community for a game based on the Alien franchise.

I don't look that much into it lol I actually lean towards popukar games just so I know they are good. Don't have that much time to play really. But the list I gave is my best opinion in my preference. Bioshock series is unreal

Bioshock is great for those that love single player FPS's since that's what it was meant for. And I only play single player games these days when I have time once in a while. Multiplayer, especially online multiplayer games are just too addictive and distracting for me.

• Dont wanna sound lame but none ATM haha

Nah, that's fine by me bro lol I wanted to see if most GAGers are going to respond to this and say they are currently playing Pokemon Go or something that's gone viral. But who knows maybe they're all too busy playing their game (s) that they don't have the time to even respond lol