[Spoiler Alert⛔️] for the ones who finished Fallout 4, are you disappointed by the ending?

I was. I wanted him to find young Shaun not old asshole Shaun 😪

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would've preferred it if he'd lived longer. I also wish the world would've changed to some degree to make the Institute more "in control" of things like Diamond city. All we get is a flag and some robots running around but the rest of the towns still behave like Synths didn't just take over the world.

What Guys Said 21

• I don't think I'll ever even try the Fallaut series, I'm stuck to Skyrim. Maybe when I finish my current playthrough... but the next Elder Scrolls may come out by that time.

• Unfortunately I've had the ending more or less spoiled for me. I am disappointed by the whole game. The story completely failed to grab me in any meaningful sense.

• Shaun turned into a indoctrinated little dickhead.

• Yes oh my god. Plus, after the story there's only a little bit of content. The Far Harbor DLC is honestly the best DLC I have ever played though. It's better than the whole original story and they could have honestly made a new game out of it. Still waiting for Nuka-World DLC. I can't wait.

• Yeah I kind of am -_- I mean at least in the original you find your father when he's young like when he left until he you know in the reactor room. But which this ehhh not to great, but the great itself was pretty awesome.

• TBH I was more disappointed that they took away the karma system,
    I still think fallout new vegas is WAY better

• I was considering to purchase this game but I read the description before the title so pretty ruined it for myself :/

• You play video games, that's funny. What does that even look like. Anyways Be careful don't break a nail

• It's the worst game ever... I didn't like it at all... And just 1 hour within the game I am bored and I even deleted the game...
    It's old, boring actually...

• It's Bethesda writing, they've always been shit at stories.

• not really, I thought it was nice twist

• yeah i am, i was with the institution in the end. the ending sucked a lot.

• So that's what you call studying? 😂

Haven't played it, never got really into the Fallout series

• Yeah absolutely, I have experienced a few other games that had a disappointing ending!

• I don't play video games 🎮
    And i suck at them 😶

• SPOILER ALERT
    Old Shaun bit it in my ending and the synth Shaun is living in Santuary at my settlement. I'm fine with that. Haven't touched that game in months.

• Meh Fallout sucks, Skyrim 4 life ;D

• I played only fallout 3 :(

• Not cool man! You just ruined the ending for me.

• I haven't even finished the game and im level 49 lol. I stopped the main story once I built the reactor at the settlement with the minutemen. I've already chosen the minute men lol

• You play video games?

What Girls Said 5

• I'm actually disappointed with the entire game. While the shooting mechanics and graphics were fine for me, the writing and RPG aspects were watered down tremendously in comparison to New Vegas. The DLC's were pretty 'meh', too so far.

And yeah, I saw the ending coming a mile away. I was hoping that it would've caught me by surprise.. but nope..
    New Vegas >> every Bethesda game

• I thought it was a suitable but tragic ending, most of the Fallout endings are in some respect. It portrays a very cold and unfair world, it can't be a field of daisies even for more than a moment, or it wouldn't be Fallout. Lol.

• can't play it yet cuz my shitty fuckin pc won't run it. Also it's 2 expensive

• I didn't fall out of anything... So I don't know the ending
    😧