Has anyone used the incense on Pokemon Go? And how well does it actually work?

I haven't tried using any of mine yet.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you intend on walking for around half an hour or so then I'd suggest using one, especially now that the tracking isn't working. It does increase the amount of pokemon you see by quite a lot.
    Plus if you just keep them in your inventory then you don't get ANY benefit from them. Better to use the inefficiently rather than not at all

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah and it's a big fucking lie about walking around makes more spawn. No matter how far you walk they still spawn every 5 minutes which is bullshit. Since they said they would spawn every minutes if you walked around.

What Guys Said 5

• Sometimes it inundates me with Pokemon. Other times very little happens.

I tend to save it for when I know I can grab my phone every time it makes something appear for the whole 30 minutes.

Something else I found is that if you're in an area with no Pokemon, it will make them appear anyway! I was camping this summer in the middle of nowhere, and incense made Pokemon appear.

That's good to know! I could use it at home then because there are never Pokemon at home for me. Not even a pidgey which are usually everywhere I look

Try it and see! You get free ones when you level up sometimes.

• If you stay in the same area then you get a pokemon about every 5 min, if you walk around it could be as often as a minute

• It's convenient when there isn't a lure around, but it's not as effective as a lure in my experience.

• It's worthless. Just sit down at a lure module. That's most effective.

• Average.

Girl told your ass.

What Girls Said 1

• Pokemon will spawn every 5 min.
    They only brought me pidgey and rattatas though. Hopefully u have better luck haha