Songs about "Telling someone that you've got their message"?

It's more like he indirectly rejects you - tells you that he doesn't want to be more than friends and wants you to back off...

Do you have any song recommendations to indirectly tell him: "i've got your message, so bye!"

Most Helpful Girl

• The only songs I can think of are:

1) Fantasia- Free Yourself
    "If you don't want me then don't talk to me (if you don't want me then don't talk to me). Go ahead and free yourself (go ahead and free yourself). If you don't want me then don't talk to me (if you don't want me then don't talk to me). Go ahead to someone else (go ahead to someone else)🎶

2) Shakira -Don't Bother
    "... So don't bother, I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine, I'll be fine. Promise you won't ever see me cry. And after all I'm glad that I'm not your type, not your type, not your type, not your type." 🎶

What Guys Said 1

• i dont know why people needs songs for these reasons.
    you know you can be mature and tell him directly to his face.

Why should I, when in fact he doesn't even tell these things to me directly too...

he's scared of you thats why he doesn't say it to your face i think

What Girls Said 1

• "We Don't Have To Dance" by Andy Black.