My sketches ! Do you like them?

Now this is my second question about my sketches and I really like them but art means sharing and I'd like to know your opinion about my art 😊My sketches ! Do you like them?

And this is the one I already posted to the other question😊

This is her copy made by @ephemera1 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the gold medal winner πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

• I like them, especially the 2 and 4 ones. You seem to be particularly good at up close drawings. And the 4 one, my personal favorite, is set at a really interesting angle.
    Awesome stuff 😁

What Guys Said 17

• You have a remarkable free-hand style. You are carefree with your lines and you're not opposed to stretching your drawing out beyond the typical boundaries of mainstream artistry. You have real talent. This is obvious. If you want to refine your technique you should consider taking some art classes, if you haven't already done so, and applying what you learn there. Keep up the good work!

Thanks😊
      Its been a while I'm taking drawing lessons with a famous prof and I mostly do professional architectural drawing. Sketches are just for fun

Thanks again 😊

Anytime! :)

• Their pretty good for a 15 year old. They are not my favorite kind of sketches but they are still very good.

Thanks😊.
      In fact I do professional architectural drawing with my prof and I just do these for fun

Cool actually that kind of shows a bit. How you have strong pronounced lines as your base with a bit of shading or color where needed. Especially with the second image and the always believing image.

Thanks those two are my favourite 😊

• The second one was the best in my opinion

• Wow mate!! This is pretty talented stuff for a 15yr old. Incredible even. For sure have a future in illustrating young adults or kids book covers or something. It just gives that sort of vibe to me with the woman designs.

But the overall artwork is still impressive. You'll only get better :)

• Simply excellent! Can't add more!

• My god, you got some real ass kicking talent. Awesome. i like the second one is sooo beautiful, others are awesome too

• Pretty good stuff, keep it up you have talent ^^.

• Very nice. Welcome back :)

• some are good, some meh... the second one is by far the best one, definitely like it!

• Oh shit. Those are really good, you got talent ma'am

• I like it 😊
    by the way have I seen you somewhere 😶?

• They are amazing.

• they look very good

• Your very talented, the photos are dope could use a little more details

Thanks but I didn't get myself much tired with them lol

• Lol I like them they are cool I like the one with the wild hair

I can see your spiritual feelings right now only by your taste of art 😉
      You liked the girl that's crying. I did that in a sadness moment

Lol you trying to read my feelings babe

Lol I am not trying
      I don't need to try it
      Its obvious 😂

• 2nd is dope

• Good sketches, but if you want to do some professional work, you really need to step up. I see you always drawn girl, you have to open up for more challenges. Maybe that's because you draw in free time. I don't know.☺

Lol I have some time I do very difficult professional drawing with my prof.
      These are only little pieces.
      The others are very very large

☺☺👌🏻

What Girls Said 9

• hi, love your art, as i scrolled i felt your style could create amazing cool characters for gaming, i probably only felt this because of my two children currently into overwatch. im no gamer but i do understand the unique attraction one has to the design of a character. now the odd one out, threw me a bit, wondered what you were up to putting that in, a female figure, however her feelings are expressing her representation of the whole human race and the shame of our actions against nature. she is connecting with mother nature as one and the flow of her hair becomes one with the tree leaf like and she is sorry so sorry to nature and i can't really do justice to the power and strength of her emotional state in despair and desperation and shame of us all with an element of having hope asking for help to make us see. if i said eywa and avatar would that make sense to you, anyways hope you dont mind my rambling but i really felt that one, would love to hear your verbal expression of that picture, xx

Your definition of that pic is the right one 😊

so ok art is your comfortable expression of your world and feelings, please trust me on this question im a not an internet quack lol im betting you have felt your whole life that you are different, connected to the universe differently, felt different things, like you almost know the truth around you, feel it, sense it, you have felt connected to the universal energy beyond pretty much anyone youve ever known understanding, no one has ever told you but you feel it? am i right? xx

You do know how to read people very well
      That is true. I've always felt different
      I've been told I'm artist and an artist is always different

• I used to sketch as well.. I think you're good and with more practice you'll get the details perfect too.. human face is really difficult to draw and get the details right.. you're on the right way.. I like them all...

• Looking good! Really love the second photo.

• You're really good at capturing femininity and emotion :) I like your style!

• They're gorgeous

• I love the second one! You're really good thanks for sharing and as for the last picture Lol it's okay whoever drew that is still better than me.

Thanks 😊
      Lol ephemera1 did 😂 in my last question and posted it then😂

• I like em

• They are pretty good, really good.

• Girlll you have skillss