Do you think buying iPods of any type (Classic, Nanos and even the touches) are pointless to buy and own these days with iPhones and iPads?

being around?

I'm just wondering. I used to own an iPod touch 6 years ago (until it broke). Now I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus but now I've been thinking about getting either an iPod touch or an iPad just for fun media use rather than for important phone calls, texts and emails.

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends
  • Others

Most Helpful Girl

• I still have my gen 1 ipod... battery doesn't hold a charge that long, but it lasts just long enough for my phone to fully charge!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• If you were using Apple product exclusively where everything is comparable I would say yes , I tunes would handle it all. But I tunes isn't comparable with Samsung products = ing a lot of hassle

• Depends