Stop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?

Stop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?What is your Name?

What is your Quest?

What is your Favorite Monty Python Movie?

• And Now for Something Completely DifferentStop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?
  • Monty Python and the Holy GrailStop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?
  • Monty Python's Life of Brian Stop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?
  • Monty Python's The Meaning of LifeStop. Who Would Cross The Bridge of Death Must Answer Me These Questions Three, Ere The Other Side He See?

Most Helpful Guy

• My name is Sir Ranger of GirlsAskGuys.

I seek to annoy people.

My favorite Monty Python movie is HOLY GRAIL!

What Girls Said 1

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 5

• I am Dogbert.

My quest is a well paid job to give me adequate income to look after a future partner and future rescue animals.

It has to be the Life of Brian! " He's not the Messiah! He's a very naughty boy! "

• Good though Grail is, the higher-budget and script-tweaked versions of classic sketches seen in And Now For Something Completely Different are the definitive versions to me.

• "Ni ni" "Tis a flesh wound"

• 0|0
  • Spamalot on Broadway