How can I stop hating Depeche Mode so much?

I hate them more, because I used to listen to them but now I don’t. And the worst thing is that I still have material from them like vinyls and CDs and DVDs. If I don’t sell any single item from them I own, I cannot calm down and tone down my hatred towards them.

So please tell me if you know any people who are looking for a certain Depeche Mode item so I can get in contact with them and sell it.

And no I don’t throw them away because I can make money from their material. I want to have my money back.

Fuck Depeche Mode by the way. I will never listen to their shitty music again.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not you again! oh my god! get a life!

Only if I sell every single Depeche Mode disc. Why don't you buy from me, if you love them so much?

So how would YOU feel, if your home was filled with stuff from a band you hate?

i wouldn't give a shit and i certainly wouldn't waste my time and act like a retard by posting it online.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0