Are you a Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit/Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor series fan?

I'm such a huge LotR nerd, lol.

• Yes I am.
  • No I am not
  • Others

Most Helpful Guy

• 100%. Nerd and proud.

I have all three LORT movies in extended version, with the behind the scenes and the little figurines/miniatures (Gollum and Minas Tirith).
    Watched them many times, and still gonna continue watching them. I have a rule which is to watch every LORT movie at least once every year, I've been doing that since the first one came out xD I just need to watch the Return of the King this year.

Do you also have the video game, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (sick ass game) for either PS4 or Xbox One, PC?

I have it for PS4, and yeah, it's great. Can't wait for the sequel, I bet it's gonna be even better. This game was great, but you can see that they needed more experience to make an even more complete game.

Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 5

• I have read all three LOTR books, the Hobbit, the appendices, the Silmarillion and have seen all the movies more times than I can count.

My ex fiancé (for a very brief moment) was good friends with Billy Boyd, so I was supposed to get to meet him one day but ya kno. That woulda been cool.

• Yes. I took a Tolkien Mythology course at my college because I needed to take an elective and thought it'd be fun. I already knew some of the books, but we also talked about the Unfinished Tales, The Silmarillion and The History of Middle-earth.

• Haven't seen the movies or read the books.
    I bought Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor during a steam sale but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

• I went to the theatre with my mom to see Lord of the rings.. I had no idea what the hell was going on lol

• UH FUCK YEAH I AM. ME AND MY DAD WATCH THE TRILOGY EVERY WINTER VACATION. YOU SHALL NOT PASS BITCHEZ!!

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, of course, LOTR is one of my favorite fantasy series of all times, including The Hobbit and The Silmarillion (I can't wait for the movie) :D

img07.deviantart.net/.../...aptainjaze-d8bp5av.jpg

• I wish I had gotten more into the books, but I like the movies, and am trying to get into the lore a bit.

• Not really. I would like to read the books though. I just don't have time these days.

• I've only seen the Lord of the Rings movies... and only once when I was young. So overall... no, not a fan of any of those

• im not a fan of hobbit or lord of the rings but i played middle earth shadow of mordor, and im a big fan of shadow of mordor. it was a very awesome game

• The lord of the rings first time is a unforgettable film, better than the others, by far. But it gets so much marketing traction that overtime its gets overplayed which could potentially make some prefer The Hobbit a little more

• I finished The Silmarillion without dying, come at me 8)

• yes, I actually like the movie better than the books. to me the books were just silly

How do you feel about the video game, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor (which takes places between The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings timeline)?

I really liked that game

• More of a THE CHILDREN OF HURIN fan. Turin is a bad _ss.

“He wore the Dragon-helm of Dor-lómin, and the orcs feared him above all others."
      And he single handedly killed Glaurung, the father of all dragons.

• Yeah.

• Yes, but I doubt I know as much as you.

• My favourite book series, actually.

• Fan of the hobbit book
    The movies sucked
    Love the lotr books and movies 👌🏼🙌🏼

• Dude i watch that shit whenver its on TNT

• No. Game of thrones is 10 times better than that shit.