Are you a Lord of The Rings/The Hobbit/Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor series fan?

I'm such a huge LotR nerd, lol.

• Yes I am.
    69% (9)81% (26)78% (35)Vote
  • No I am not
    31% (4)16% (5)20% (9)Vote
  • Others
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• 100%. Nerd and proud.

I have all three LORT movies in extended version, with the behind the scenes and the little figurines/miniatures (Gollum and Minas Tirith).
    Watched them many times, and still gonna continue watching them. I have a rule which is to watch every LORT movie at least once every year, I've been doing that since the first one came out xD I just need to watch the Return of the King this year.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Do you also have the video game, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (sick ass game) for either PS4 or Xbox One, PC?

• 3mo

I have it for PS4, and yeah, it's great. Can't wait for the sequel, I bet it's gonna be even better. This game was great, but you can see that they needed more experience to make an even more complete game.

• 3mo

Thanks for the MHO

What Girls Said 5

• I have read all three LOTR books, the Hobbit, the appendices, the Silmarillion and have seen all the movies more times than I can count.

My ex fiancé (for a very brief moment) was good friends with Billy Boyd, so I was supposed to get to meet him one day but ya kno. That woulda been cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I took a Tolkien Mythology course at my college because I needed to take an elective and thought it'd be fun. I already knew some of the books, but we also talked about the Unfinished Tales, The Silmarillion and The History of Middle-earth.

0|1
    0|0
  • Haven't seen the movies or read the books.
    I bought Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor during a steam sale but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went to the theatre with my mom to see Lord of the rings.. I had no idea what the hell was going on lol

0|0
    0|0
  • UH FUCK YEAH I AM. ME AND MY DAD WATCH THE TRILOGY EVERY WINTER VACATION. YOU SHALL NOT PASS BITCHEZ!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Yes, of course, LOTR is one of my favorite fantasy series of all times, including The Hobbit and The Silmarillion (I can't wait for the movie) :D

img07.deviantart.net/.../...aptainjaze-d8bp5av.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I had gotten more into the books, but I like the movies, and am trying to get into the lore a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I would like to read the books though. I just don't have time these days.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only seen the Lord of the Rings movies... and only once when I was young. So overall... no, not a fan of any of those

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a fan of hobbit or lord of the rings but i played middle earth shadow of mordor, and im a big fan of shadow of mordor. it was a very awesome game

0|0
    0|0
  • The lord of the rings first time is a unforgettable film, better than the others, by far. But it gets so much marketing traction that overtime its gets overplayed which could potentially make some prefer The Hobbit a little more

0|0
    0|0
  • I finished The Silmarillion without dying, come at me 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I actually like the movie better than the books. to me the books were just silly

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

How do you feel about the video game, Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor (which takes places between The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings timeline)?

• 3mo

I really liked that game

• More of a THE CHILDREN OF HURIN fan. Turin is a bad _ss.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

“He wore the Dragon-helm of Dor-lómin, and the orcs feared him above all others."
      And he single handedly killed Glaurung, the father of all dragons.

• Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but I doubt I know as much as you.

0|0
    0|0
  • My favourite book series, actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fan of the hobbit book
    The movies sucked
    Love the lotr books and movies 👌🏼🙌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude i watch that shit whenver its on TNT

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Game of thrones is 10 times better than that shit.

0|0
    1|1