WHATS THE NAME OF THIS TV SHOW?

So there's like a guy, and he can't die. Like he's really old. He doesn't age and he can't die. I remember from the trailer the he falls out of a building (or something) and lands on a car, and doesn't die. But he like falls in love with this girl, or she falls in love with him. I don't know. I also want to know what a movie is called. There's a guy and he's like really pretty and a jerk. So this person like makes him really really ugly. And he has to make someone fall in love with him before a certain date. Thanks if you could help me out

3mo I FIGURED OUT THE SECOND ONE OMG ITS BEASTLY. I LOVED THAT MOVIE SO MUCH, YOU SHOULD WATCH IT TO.

Most Helpful Guy

• Is the tv show called forever it was all I could find about someone who couldn't die but the guy isn't very old.

Actually the guy IS OLD he's 200 years old but doesn't age I FOUND IT. it's forever.

OMG YASSSSS

Most Helpful Girl

• Deadpool...

No, but that movie was pretty good😂

What Guys Said 6

• it's one thing to say like often when you're speaking... but type it... five times.

Fuck you, it's hard for me to describe things.

• I have no idea.

• I think the show is called "Forever "

• The blacklist and it's a boy girl thing.

• I doubt this is it but it sounds like highlander lol

• unbreakable?

What Girls Said 0