What TV/Movie Character Do You Relate To Most?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tommy in nerve

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Sometimes I feel like Arthur Dent. Life just happens to me in my dressing gown, and I just stand there knowing everything is too big for me to care about it too much. I also sometimes feel like I'm one of the last humans :p

• Cyclops (Scott Summers) - tactical , smart , calm hearted , polite , leader , won't rush into making decision but he takes his time and plan carefully to get the best solution , won't blame anyone for his own actions instead he will take full responsibility for what he does , loner... he is the char i relate to the most since i was a child.

• Tony Stark

We both don't like our dads but love our mums.

We are both mechanical engineers.

My personality is like he's. I'm reckless, arrogant but also responsible in an irresponsible way.

I also am more confident than the typical engineer, I used to be shy but that was years back and it's completely changed now.

Also like Mathew in Interstellar. As in he's approach to he's job and kids.

• 0|0
  • Probably Tim from the office UK, just think sometimes where am I going in life and what's the point.

• wolverine, not because of the looks, no, but because of his suffering and the nightmares he had.

• Bojack Horseman because he is actually how a person with depression acts

• Homer Simpson

I like food
    I'm a bit lazy lol

What Girls Said 10

• Cay Rivers. She's this woman who falls in love with a woman in the 1950s. I've been thinking about her a lot lately. I've fallen for women before so that's part of it, but mostly, I really admire the character's strength and courage to be herself at a time when it wasn't OK, and to live such a free-spirited way. She never apologizes for loving women and for following her heart. That was really inspiring to me as a teen when I first came across the character, and it still inspires me now, to live my authentic truth.

• Olive in easy A. Self assured, honest with herself, brave with a strong relationship with her family.
    24.media.tumblr.com/.../...ez3seJ1smqnbwo1_500.gif
    And most of all, she knows how to have fun alone.

• None so far

Except this foreign movie I watched. Or tv show , can't recall. She had similar personality as mine.

• I see myself as both Estella AND Miss Havisham from Great Expectations

A lot of people though see me as Jessa from Girls.

• Black Panther. he hates Everyone ^-^

as for the sarcastic douche in me, I'd say Izaya from Durarara!

• Dennis Reynolds

• Pikachu. Everyone else is doing something important and I'm just there babbling. Pretending to know what's going on.

• Spencer reid

• Jennifer Aniston. I can play all parts.

haha Morticia. looks like victorianne.