If you could be a part of any fictitious world, where would you choose?

If I could live in fictitious places, I would choose to attend Hogwarts, I want to be an Avatar on pandora, I would want to be a kid in Hey Arnold! and I would like to be in Danny Phantom. I'm sure there are a million other places I'm forgetting, but thats all I can think about right now. I'm sure you guys will jog my memory! What places would you choose?

Most Helpful Guy

• Fictious places? There aren't too many fictious places that I can really say that I would actually want to "stay" at.

Well, possibly Outworld from Mortal Kombat X, since it's post-Shao Kahn rule. If I had to pick a side to be on, I'd be on emperor Kotal Kahn's side like Ermac and Erron Black is and we'd be fighting against Mileena and her treacherous rebellion and trying to re-claim the throne for herself.

Keeping Outworld in order and stronger and united, and because Kotal Kahn is nothing like Shao Kahn as Shao Kahn is an aggressive tyrant that would want to claim all other realms for himself. Kotal doesn't want war against other realms or invade other realms.

Edenia would be much better and a peaceful alternative though, although it's been part of Outworld long ago, ever since it had been invaded and conquered by Shao Kahn and his army.

Most Helpful Girl

• ooooOOOH SNAP SO MANY!!! OKAY Uhm! Land of the Elves in Lord of the Rings, all of the wizard animes! DEFINITELY FAIRY TAIL! Tokyo Ghoul briefly so I can meet my waifu Kaneki Ken before he became crazy (by of course dating him first before crazy chick comes), Soul Eater's a good one too! Inception dream world would by far be the DOPEST PLACE. Steven Universe I don't know being a gem sounds so cool. The fictional world that I Myself made up. Every Yaoi manga. Naruto sounds pretty cool. Danny Phantom world sounds fun. Pokemon too (I dont even have to go to school! Kids just travel the world freely! dafuq?), I may consider sword art online (you know without the permanently stuck there part). That one show where people have flying shoes in the future. World trigger sounds okay if I don't die ^-^. Going back to Fairy Tail, once again any land where I have magic fire mage powers, can wander around and do as I please as a wandering merchant or bounty hunter or something!

(and i might add others later but this is from the top of my head ^-^)

What Guys Said 11

• I would like to be a part of a 4th,5th or 6th dimensional world even if would be for a short while.

• Star Wars 💯 no questions asked. I would absolutely love that. It is my favorite. However it is followed very closely by Harry Potter, Pok√©mon, and Star Trek

• The Old Kingdom by Garth Nix. That book series had an amazing setting.

• Fallout, Terminator, Falling Skies, Defiance, Walking Dead, things like that.

Thinking about being in the Walking Dead gives me anxiety lmao.

@JudgmentDay

There was at least one video game where the human forces had what were essentially super cattle prods for going melee with Terminators. It wasn't a very good game, as I recall, but I thought that was an interesting concept.

@Barrabus_the_Free

Terminator: Dawn Of Fate

I think it was a plasma baton or "EMP" Baton.

• I was thinking Pandora on Avatar too😊

• I would want to live in skyrim.

• Star Wars universe :D

• Be with the Vorlons from Babylon 5.

• In the alternative time line in which the Third Reich won the war.

• Walking Dead

• Some porno

What Girls Said 3