Who else watches Steven Universe?

M If you don't know what it is, it's a show that comes on Cartoon Network and is literally the only thing I watch on that channel. I think everything else is pretty dumb. I've been obsessed with it lol. I've stayed up a couple of nights binge watching episodes on kiss cartoon.

• I watch it!
  • I know what it is but don't watch it.
  • Never heard of it.
3mo Meant to attach a picture to my question ugh. I don't know why it isn't here.
3mo Check out this video instead.
https://youtu.be/Ip1eVBs7hC4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't watched it but I've heard that its really good and from what I've seen of it like gifs and stuff, it looks pretty cool :)

What Guys Said 15

• Sorry, I don't know it. I'm not a tv watcher at all. Bit of a bore really! :-)

• Don't really watch anything honestly but I've seen an episode or two of it and it's kind of interesting. No lie didn't even change the channel.

• I saw the first episode and I loved it

Between CN, Nick, and Disney Channel, CN still remains at the top and Steven Universe is one of the top shows on that channel

• I'm playing no mans sky. I'm seeing a lot more universes, not just Steves lol

Haha lol

@Tank2 you should buy it. It's really cool. At first you might be a bit confused because it's kinda hard figuring out what you need to do if you don't know how. You need to repair your schip before you can leave your first planet, but in order to do that you need to gather materials. The materials you need are listed in your inventory, under the items you need to repair. If you're gonna get it at least you know now what you need to do ^-^

Thanks bro

• I don't watch that show but we bare bears on CN is pretty good.

• never heard of it

• I love that show the best cartoon in a very long time

• It's pretty entertaining I've gotta admit

• I don't watch current cartoons. In fact, I'm rewatching my old favourites from childhood.

• Looks like a pretty boring children's show to be completely honest.

actually man I used to think the same thing until I binged watched it and I've been a loyal steven universe follower ever since. the show goes into some pretty deep shit, like having relationships that society doesn't approve of but persevering either way. How if someone cares about someone there isn't a thing that they wouldn't do for them, even if it's to sacrifice their own happiness, Even the kindest of people have the darkest of secrets, how the ones at the top of society can cause damage to those below. Struggling for acceptance in a world that sees you as defective, and even touches base on abusive relationships too. it's pretty edgy I even have a group chat where we comment and talk about the show as the series progresses

Yes, it is. It's not a children's show.

Well I just googled it and the target audience was 8-12 year olds. But I guess its gotten pretty popular with older teens.

• Not me. I don't even know what it is.

• I watch the show i dont like the agenda it pushes.

Put i recognize that the show wouldn't work with out the sneak back story it pushes

• CN was dead a long time ago.

• I'm twenty seven and a half , I love that show.
    Never too old for cartoons. lol

• Never heard of it.

What Girls Said 23

• not yet

• Ahhhh! I loooove Steven Universe! Are you all up to date for tonight?

Yes! We can eat popcorn and watch Steven Universe all night!
      Who is your favorite gem? I love Peridot, Lapis, Amthyst, and Garnet! :)

LMFAO You ask that like it's possible to love one gem more than the others! XD

Yeah I love them all!!

• I've never heard of it to be honest

• Never heard of it

• I've never seen it.

• Never heard of it

You would like it :)
      It's not one of those dumb slapstick cartoons it has a story and gets pretty dark.

• Never heard of it

• If I'm flicking channels on the TV and it's on, I'll watch it.

• I LUV IT!

• I'm not into it at all. Not to say I don't like cartoons, I like Reg Show and Adventure Time but SU doesn't do it for me.

• What a coincidence! It's on my TV right now haha. My little sister loves this show.

• I love Steven Universe, second favorite show. <3

• never heard of it

• I don't know about it. I watch teen titans tho😁

• Heard of it.

Dont care much for it though.

• I don't like that show.

• One of my friends wanted our group of friends to watch it and my best friend and I fell asleep on each other.

• I ve never heard of it sry :/

• I've seen a couple of episodes

• nerheardovit

• I've seen it, I didn't like it. Most cartoon these days I think are dumb

I used to think all of them were stupid but I actually ended up liking this one. It's the only thing I watch on Cartoon Network.

• Adventure time is amazing there a reason why its popular with adults and children.

Just brought it up because I barely see people give Adventure time the credit the show deserves. There a lot of shows that deserve credit and doesn't get shit.

• I do