Would you partake in Beer Olympics? Have you?

> get a card
> whoever matches your card is your partner
> play drinking games (corn hole, beer pong, beersbee)
> get a t-shirt

im sure other people do different things at their respective beer olympics, but that's what they do at the one my sister is trying to get me to go to this weekend.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah!!! I played with my ex last fall... Seriously it was a blast! You should do it

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 18

• Drinking games are stupid. Don't need a reason to drink beer. Sometimes I play games while drinking beer, but I would be drinking beer regardless.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did a few. Best one was at the "cancun of the Appalachian mountains" also known as West Virginia University. A buddy of mine went there and it was some insane times. We played civil war, quarters, flip cup team elimination, baseball pong. We did a group challenge then winners of the group advanced identical to how soccer in the wold cup is done. Ahhh to be young.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • never heard of that but I have a pretty good record when it comes to beer pong.
    I don't like beer a lot... so I'll make sure to hit my targets :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Corn hole is a drinking game? ... really?

Anyhow, nope... I never would. I'm fine with a drink, but getting drunk is stupid and pointless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Beer tastes like shit

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. never

0|0
    0|0
  • No because I may at most have a few glasses of wine a year if I drink. It is not beer do u would be out and u do not see the point in possibly being drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, I don't drink

0|0
    0|0
  • Love drinking games. I invented drinking monopoly! Good times

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that sounds boring.

0|0
    0|1
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • >using meme arrows
    >outside of 4chan
    for shame

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not , i don't drink alcohol! I'd be the guy snappin pictures for TMZ

0|0
    0|0
  • Im beer pong champion

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds fun, you gona partake?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't know since drinking makes me really dizzy and then I pass out asleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah never have.
    I'm so bad a beer pong and corn hole 😂
    No one would wanna be my partner

0|0
    0|0
  • i've never heard of that

0|0
    0|0