Samsung S4 Volume?

Hi guys, I don't know what happened to my S4 but the ringtone volume is very low despite it being on max, even when I play music and have it on the highest volume you can barely hear it, I've tried everything I know, even restarted the phone, took the battery out but nothing is working. When I have my earphones in, the volume is very loud, but when I take it out it is really low

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it to a repair shop. This isn't uncommon for Samsung products , and it isn't something that can be made better without repair

• Thankyou

• It sounds like it to me too

• I'm just gonna sell it

Most Helpful Girl

• Are your outer speakers maybe clogged with something? I remember something similar happening to my phone and after wiping down the speaker it resumed to normal.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!