Aang or Korra? Which Avatar did you like more?

Whom did you like better?

• Avatar - The Last Airbender
  • The Legend of Korra

Most Helpful Guy

• The last airbender was easily the best. The emotion and character development for aang and his struggles were amazing. Everything in Korra elevated each bender but none of there new powers felt truly earned.

Earthbending- became magma bending and Bolin mastered it easy.

Waterbending- bloodbending ( Aman style) was extremely op. He's a total badass though.

Firebending- lightningbending felt like everyone was tossing that ish around. Zuko was never able to learn. But these lower levels were? I like mako, but cmon mate.

Airbending- it was fun to see that tenzin and his kids brought it back and had fun with it. But it lost its coolness with everyone using it again when "change" happened. Zaheer is the best though.
    "Instinct is a lie" haha. Best damn quote ever. Although less than a avatar and this dude learned to fly. I don't know.

Also the whole adding in the love triangle between Asmara, mako, and Korra was 🙄 Ugh.

Most Helpful Girl

• The last Airbender.
    Couldn't even get into Korra.

What Guys Said 21

• AtLA was one of the best things I've ever seen. Loved it.
    I was so excited when I heard there would be a sequel. I was thrilled we would see a female avatar. I wanted to see what else the universe offered.

The Legend of Korra was fucking garbage, and I wish that they had never made it, and tarred the good name of Avatar-The Last Airbender with it.

• I loved Aang and Korra but they seemed to have a stronger character profile with Aang than Korra. Also the directions in story with Korra were to me at least not so well thought out and more abrupt. I firmly believe the creators of the show killed their own project. They had a good thing going but it's over now.

• Not even close. Korra was mediocre at best, terrible at other times.

• Aang, he had the better show

• As in characters? Korra > Aang, because she actually had relatable flaws. Aang and all the Air Benders sort of bother me with how perfect they are.
    Except Tenzin, he's my boy.
    http://i.imgur.com/hf4Xd9E.gif

• Aang all the way! Wooo

Korra can eff off, i still enjoyed the show though

• Aang, nothing beats the original

• Aang was a better series

• I personally prefer Aang, but that could just be my nostalgia talking.

• The Last Airbender, more compelling storyline

• Avatar

• The only reason i liked her was because she was more aggressive and less of a pussy... but that got her into a lot of trouble.

• Korra is good, but The Last Airbender was perfect. I mean who can forget Kataang? Hehe 😊

No one! :D

Too polar opposites it would never work. Toph never showed any emotional attachment to anyone except Zuko, it's actually kinda sweet

Nooooo please no zutara!!!

I quite like Toph and Zuko though (Toko?) it's been too long...

• Aang ftw. and in my opinion, they shouldve made a spinoff about Zuko who goes on a journey to find his mother. because whatever happend to her, still is unclear..

• aang ofc
    korra has a lot of bs
    thy even tried to make publicity by saying that korra and asami are lesbian which made fans angry

• I liked Legend of Korra more.
    Don't see any reason to rate it less than the original, plus it has better animation, music, explores more the history of the Avatars and is all around cooler.
    Let the downvotes come in.

• Korra was cool, but Aang was a far better character. He was level headed, more mature, and humble. He had to learn and master the elements. Korra just started off with them all excluding air.

which, you know is important to connect with the spirits and past avatars.
      WHICH SHE THEN LOST THE CONNECTION WITH UGH.

i almost stopped watching then. about flipped a table.

Same, I couldn't keep up with Korra I stopped watching it. It didn't keep me as interested as the original. Not only that, but the side characters in the original had far more character and development.

Watching the two you'd assume the only person that stayed from the original team was the artist.

They did, this was just... it was too modern and everyone had bending skills and they made it to where the avatar will be obsolete in a couple years. thats basically what it was going towards. if that was the case... why even make the f****** show?

Like, even just the character development with Zuko and his Uncle was amazing. And that short story about Iroh's son... so much feels.

... then there was korra who ended up with asami the end.

...

• I like Aang bette, but I never really got into the legend of Korra

• i haven't watched any of them

• I think the time jump was too far advanced Aang story line was more consistent... Korra was just more awesome

• The Legend of Korra

What Girls Said 2

• Avatar!

• Korra, she's so cool.