Metallica fans, what do you think of their new single?

Metallica fans, or rather... MetalliFans! *crickets*

The band have released their new single off their new album, Hardwired to Self-Destruct, due on November 18th!

Have you heard the new single, Hardwired? What did you think of it? I think James Hetfield was trying a little too hard on the grit in his vocals, the guitars sounded a bit "watery", and Kirk Hammett's solo could have been a little longer, but based on this and the previously-released new song, Lords of Summer, two years ago, I think this new album will definitely be a step in a better direction for them.

Most Helpful Girl

• There were parts of it I loved! But I definitely felt they were trying too hard. It has a Justice for all feel to it for sure, but way too fast through the whole song. What I love so much about Metallica is a lot of their songs have several changes in them. This one just felt like they were racing through the song.

The guitars were great at first (this is metal after all). But after like getting into the song, it just felt like it was speeding through, and not taking time to really show their ability. This band has been around for a long time! They know how to make great music!

Most Helpful Guy

• I go with what most people say. They lost their bite with the black album. Ride the Lightning is still my all-time favourite of them and always a good listen. I will probably check out the new album on YouTube, but I dont have much hopes since the single isn't really intriguing.

What Girls Said 1

• lel Pokemon sun and moon comes out on the 18th of November too. XD

What Guys Said 1

• I heard hardwired (for self-destruction) and loved it! <3